No announcement yet.

Lots of coming up fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of coming up fights

Well first off let me say. **** YAAAAAAA. Im finally back in weight,shape and im sharp as a razor. I used to work in a fast food restraunt and gained up to 178 and now im back to 158 after months of hell. Im soooo excited that all the months of being overweight and having a hard time running has paid off. I got a schedule full of fights coming up and everything is ready. I am in need of some REAL boxing trunks
    anyone ever get a pair of trunks like the ones barrera had on?
    Ive been busy with everything so i couldnt really pay attention to the gear I need. I also need to pick up some amateur boxing jerseys. What kinda of trunks do you guys have or fight in? I was thinking about getting some normal trunks Like thes
    with the leg trim and having that sparkally stuff put on the leg trim. But thats just my main idea if anyone else has any cool trunk ideas or any advice please help

check out title's trunks they start at 20 bucks and go up and are customizable, depending on your am fights' rules you can probably wear a wifebeater or something, if not, on titles site theres some,

trunks

jerseys

pretty much all the boxing sites have these too, ive just had good experiences in the past with titles shipping and products, hope i've helped.
    Last edited by dfwtx; 03-11-2008, 05:58 PM.

Comment

would have made more sense if you put "lots of fights coming up"

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
        check out title's trunks they start at 20 bucks and go up and are customizable, depending on your am fights' rules you can probably wear a wifebeater or something, if not, on titles site theres some,

trunks

jerseys

pretty much all the boxing sites have these too, ive just had good experiences in the past with titles shipping and products, hope i've helped.
        I am checking them out right now. IF you guys have any ideas or any other things you would like to help me out with feel free to and money is not a issue at this point lol

Comment

ok enjoy, check out ringside.com too, both these sites have some pretty nice custom trunks, goodluck with your fights, ive got 2 coming up myself

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
            ok enjoy, check out ringside.com too, both these sites have some pretty nice custom trunks, goodluck with your fights, ive got 2 coming up myself
            o ok ya good luck man and update us on whats going on with your schedule and the fights. Ya i just checked out ringside so im basically looking at two options right now,
            option1: get some regular amateur boxing shorts that are reversible from blue to red that look similar to these

or get some normal trunks wit the leg trim and that sparklly stuff put on the leg trim?

Comment

Working...
            X