Comments and Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments and Critics

Comments and Critics
    I am a beginner in boxing, i need to improve more, so i want to hear your comments and critics, and how to get better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1l2nia870

thanks ..

would be nice to see your feet more - i reckon, although i can't see - that they are not placed in a very balanced position.

Rotate your body more with each punch and it will be more powerful.

Well done on keeping your hands high and returning them to the face...but keep your elbows tucked in to protect your ribs.

Other than that, looks good.

Do you box at a boxing club?

Comment

By no means am I a proffesional fighter but ive gone to da gym and fought one amateur fight (LOL). Anyway by looking at the video
      Good:
      You use the jab alot, U have the concept of setting up with a jab.
      U tuck ur chin in
      U have good concept of upper body movement

Bad:
      Ur elbows are out to wide, which makes u vulnerable to body shots. Tuck them in more to protect ur body.

U seem like a bit slim and kind of tall, so don't hunch your back so much. which would make u vulnerable for uppercuts.

Shorten ur hooks a little. U **** them back a little which can hint to your opponent that u are throwing.

Hope that helped

Comment

thx, i appreciate your comments and by the way, i'm not slim or tall i'm 182cm and 86kg, pure muscles no fat... and i'm not in any boxing gym yet

Comment

What is the song called in the background? Try some body shots and keep your elbows tucked.

Comment

Song is: Jay Rock - Get Ya' Gun Up

Comment

Working...
            X