No announcement yet.

Arum: "We're talking with the builders tomorrow [Wednesday.]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
    But is selecting a date and venue for a fight against a certain opponent, without speaking with his team, negotiating? When you negotiate a fight, don't you discuss things like weight, drug testing, purse and DATE and VENUE? It's become an ego pissing match. Floyd wants it his way, Bob wants it his way. They will never find a common ground. Its all he said she said bull****. Floyd didn't make it easy to negotiate.
    Who said it was?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      yep. wifebeaters and cowards have fanatics, too. that's why pu55y boy floyd (pbf) will never be rehabilitated. the boring pu55y will always act like he owns the sport. he wants everyone to submit to his demands, otherwise the queen will get mad and the fight is off. what a mess this major blunder of humanity has created.

this is the kind of person these dumb *****s have been defending for years now. easy fight, easy money. pbf will make pacman look like an amateurish in the ring according to dumb *****s. yet they're the first to defend roadblocks. they'll blame everyone but the chicken. pacman doesn't deserve the fight, according to these clowns. he's not undefeated, he's fought shot fighters, and all that crap. you're left wondering why they're not pushing for guys like martinez. why, because these fantasy kids want all the toys. he beats everyone without even fighting them.

i'll never give in to the dictates of the pu55y coward if i were arum/pac. let him rot and remain the laughing stock of the world. i'll be happy if this fight never happens.

can't wait to see the chicken retire. can't stomach the thought of rewarding the boring pu55y with $100 million.

Wifebeater wants $100 million. Typical coward duck. Risky fights
      require unbelievable amounts of money. Easy work, easy money
      says the chicken. Take the test Pacman!

Comment

what da ****k? Well atleast urrrybody is seeing the bull**** in this

It's been like this since 09

****k Floyd and Manny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
            http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...pacquiao-fight

"I've always said that we could get an outdoor stadium up by the end of May," said Arum, noting that Mayweather is slated to begin a 90-day jail sentence staring on June 1.

"We're talking with the builders tomorrow [Wednesday.] Obviously, if this thing plays out any longer, then that won't be an option anymore."

I remember when arum came up with this bs. It was just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              yep. wifebeaters and cowards have fanatics, too. that's why pu55y boy floyd (pbf) will never be rehabilitated. the boring pu55y will always act like he owns the sport. he wants everyone to submit to his demands, otherwise the queen will get mad and the fight is off. what a mess this major blunder of humanity has created.

this is the kind of person these dumb *****s have been defending for years now. easy fight, easy money. pbf will make pacman look like an amateurish in the ring according to dumb *****s. yet they're the first to defend roadblocks. they'll blame everyone but the chicken. pacman doesn't deserve the fight, according to these clowns. he's not undefeated, he's fought shot fighters, and all that crap. you're left wondering why they're not pushing for guys like martinez. why, because these fantasy kids want all the toys. he beats everyone without even fighting them.

i'll never give in to the dictates of the pu55y coward if i were arum/pac. let him rot and remain the laughing stock of the world. i'll be happy if this fight never happens.

can't wait to see the chicken retire. can't stomach the thought of rewarding the boring pu55y with $100 million.

i'll be happy if this fight never happens.

this thread has some gems in it but this one was a good one.

Comment

funny how fast people forget about this guess thats more convenient

Comment

I still don't see how adding a bunch of nosebleed seats at the expense of building a stadium is a big money maker.

Seriously who wants to sit out in the outskirts of Vegas high up with no shade for an extended period of time to where you would be buying concessions.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about.

Floydiots love to cherry pick, but never address no 50/50.

Never address join TMT.

Never address the fact that Floyd actually said, "what if I lose?"

Never address the multitude of times that Manny has actually called Floyd out.

On ESPN for God's sake. What more do you want?

This is a Floyd/Arum issue.

Let's just get that straight.

Comment

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post
                      Perhaps Alex Ariza can supply the 'builders' with some of Pac's power pellets or 'magic Jesus rice' so they can build that 'stadium' in time for May 5th 2012?

Comment

Working...
                      X