Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a betting man, who's Marquez fighting next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a betting man, who's Marquez fighting next?

If you were a betting man, who's Marquez fighting next?
    Chris John, John Smith?..Michael Katsidis, Jason Sudeikiski?...or Serhiy Fedchenko, Nicholas Davydenko?
    lmao just hope he fights another big name other than Pacquiao!!! Would love to see him vs Cotto, Bradley, even Rios, and NOT those no-name journymen.
    So, what/who do y'all think he'll fight next?

you have 7 posts and are already in red.....

Comment

Joseito Lopez? Saw his name recently and JMM needs a respectable opponent. I'll respect it at least.

Comment

oo that'd be a good fight with Josesito Lopez! even the danny garcias, amir khan, or victor ortiz id love to see marquez rumble with next

Comment

Would not be surprised if he fought El Chino. They could play up the JMM refused to allow me to train with Nacho story.

Comment

Likar Ramos or Sergey Fedchenko rematch

Comment

I think he's going to fight Maidana its someone he can counter punch effectively against. Another thing is that he has had some HBO coverage and is promoted by Golden Boy so it makes it an easy fight to make. I don't really care for Pac - Marquez 5 and now that Marquez is in the drivers seat with a conclusive win I don't think he's gonna fight Pac again.

Comment

Somebody easy or somebody big.

Comment

Working...
                X