No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Comments on Proposed Rigondeaux Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
    It is officialllllllllllllll , gary hyde , rigos manager , just announced it to the " el nuevo herald " rigo is fighting ducknaire on april 27 ....... I give you credit phony , for taking this fight , i give you credit for maning up to face the best , the master , rigondeaux . Looking forward for rigos opportunity to get to the pound for pound list . Great fight , greattttttttttt one.
    the best? ah at being amateur?hehhe! master? of ceremony?hehhehe
    glass-chined jerk will face the canvass against Nonitos hook power.

Comment

Darchinyan would beat Rigo

Comment

see you in April when you all have a list of excuses why Rigo loses big in this one.

Comment

All you Rigo fans, I want your points. Reply to me and bet, you guys have chatted shut for weeks.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

100 Million points on Donaire over Rigo.

Any takers?

Comment

Donaire is more than capable of beating Rigo. Maybe Rigo can handle Donaire. That fight should be made.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Arum is ridiculous...Mares has to leave Goldenboy to fight Donaire??what kinda **** is Bob smoking?he would let one of his fighters leave to fight a GoldenBoy fighter..and people think this guy is not the reasons fights arnt being made?
                Mares fight is not that important, Coz Donaire's targeting Chris John at 126. Rigo, dachinyan, then JOhn. If Mares is really serious, then he needs to find way to make a fight with Donaire. Mares really is an easier fight than Rigo.

Comment

I can't wait till all the Rigo nuthuggers get exposed and pretend like they weren't hyping him up. This boring glass chinned mess will get smashed by Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Is having loyalty for your promoter a positive thing? At the end of the day, they're trying to make as much money off the fighter as they possibly can. It's business right? If GBP really cared about Mares as a fighter, they would be the bigger man and allow TR to promote Donaire/Mares by themselves. Of course that wouldn't happen, because they're trying to develop Mares into a cash cow. Giving up Mares is the same as giving up $$$.
                    Why should any fighter have to let go of their promoter just to make a fight happen? Why can't the other side compromise and co-promote like everyone else would?

Comment

that boy nonito donaire wants someone to stand there and get hit by everything he throws, that's just TURRIBLE especially coming from a champ!!

and let me say something, rigo will make him look bad and give him another L!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X