Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas making a comeback!!??!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas making a comeback!!??!!

I dont know bout everyone else but I think this guy just like making noise around cities he goes to ...I mean he can box and he does have a fan base ,,but is just selling image and doing enough in the ring to hang in...dont know ..just saying....anyone even like that guy....if u do ur probably just a poser like him...laterz haterz

> Fernando Vargas making a comeback!!??!!

To have his revenge against Tito and Oscar? Same results, I'd say. Let him fight Mayorga or Quartey, that'd be interesting to watch. Perhaps a rematch with Winky.

Comment

I think we are going to see the same Vargas only a little bigger and stronger, and smarter. I think he could have beat Tito or Oscar if he would box a little more and not brawl but he i think he has only learned from those loses. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather
        I think we are going to see the same Vargas only a little bigger and stronger, and smarter. I think he could have beat Tito or Oscar if he would box a little more and not brawl but he i think he has only learned from those loses. Best of luck to him.
        Good post. I think people will still watch his fights.Dont think he will beat the top fighters again.

Comment

Vargas got exposed by Tito and DelaHoya, he is all talk and he is also fat. I havent seen him dominate against a real fighter. The way DelaHoya took him apart was beautiful, and how Tito handled him was perfection. Vargas is an easy fighter to figure out. He will also lose against Mayorga, hopkins for sure, shane Mosley..no wait he might be able to beat that bum, but he cant fight winky wright..

Comment

Yea, i saw the video from HBO, he was hella fat, but i wanna see him fight mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by adeelr
              Vargas got exposed by Tito and DelaHoya, he is all talk and he is also fat. I havent seen him dominate against a real fighter. The way DelaHoya took him apart was beautiful, and how Tito handled him was perfection. Vargas is an easy fighter to figure out. He will also lose against Mayorga, hopkins for sure, shane Mosley..no wait he might be able to beat that bum, but he cant fight winky wright..
              no way he losses to shane or mayorga.he is to big for those two.

Comment

Originally posted by adeelr
                DLH BEAT HIM PRETTY GOOD, BUT TITO NOW YOU COULD QUESTION THAT FIGHT YEAH HE KO'D VARGAS BUT COME ON IF SOMEONE KEPT HITTING YOU IN THE BALLS YOU WOULD START FEELING IT AFTER 12 ROUNDS SO IF FOULING IS PERFECTION THAN I GUESS YOUR RIGHT. MAYORGA AND MOSLEY WOULD BE GOOD FIGHTS FOR VARGAS.
                Last edited by aztec13; 01-23-2005, 09:03 PM.

Comment

He was not exposed by Tito he could have won that fight had he boxed Tito in late rounds by he didnt. He will make a strong comeback i have a good feeling about that.

Comment

who was named as his opponent for his comeback?

Comment

Working...
                    X