Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Gamboa at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa would beat him comprehensively, maybe even KO depending on how Broner's chin is.

Gamboa is more skilled, he's faster, he's fought at a higher level, hit's just as hard; the only advantage Broner has is size. Ponce was able to penetrate Broner's knock-off Mayweather defence, I see no issue for a supremely talented boxer with the fastest hands and feet in the sport to find him.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Gamboa would beat him comprehensively, maybe even KO depending on how Broner's chin is.

Gamboa is more skilled, he's faster, he's fought at a higher level, hit's just as hard; the only advantage Broner has is size. Ponce was able to penetrate Broner's knock-off Mayweather defence, I see no issue for a supremely talented boxer with the fastest hands and feet in the sport to find him.
      Gamboa is better right now but he still has the tenency to drop his hands and leave openings for Broner. I'll take Gamboa right now but reserve the right to change my opinion. I'm high on both guys.

Comment

Shit I can't pick a winner in this one either. I'm neutral for now, but this would be highly entertaining I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Gamboa has been caught and put down by lesser fighters than Broner. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

This exactly.

Comment

Def a pickem fight. Broners chin hasent been tested so we dont know how he would react to gamboas flurrys.on the other hand how would gamboa deal with ab speed. In a world were the best fight the best we would find out. But not ina world where toprank exist

Comment

interesting match-up.. I just wonder if Gamboa is willing to move up.
              he did not do it against Rios, I don't see him doing it against Broner.

Comment

Comment

That's an easy pick for me. Gamboa by KO. I think Gamboa is much better. He is faster, hits a little harder and has more heart and skill.

Comment

Working...
                  X