Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican boxing fans love boxing star Nonito Donaire (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican boxing fans love boxing star Nonito Donaire (video)

Yea usually do fall in love with fighters who destroy their own

Comment

thats because we respect the sport, mexicans are loyal fans of boxing it isnt about race its about the passsion people have for the sport, whether hes mexican, filipino, black, it doesnt matter. As long as he fights with his heart hell always have mexican fans............

Comment

Hell everyone seems to love Donaire...another exciting American champion.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          thats because we respect the sport, mexicans are loyal fans of boxing it isnt about race its about the passsion people have for the sport, whether hes mexican, filipino, black, it doesnt matter. As long as he fights with his heart hell always have mexican fans............
          Thanks four putting that out there...
          Salido made me a fan of his...
          and i'm team Juanma all day...
          Know what i'm saying...

Comment

just some stupid mexicans on this forum who make it seem that all mexicans be hating.. I grew up around Mexicans and I think their culture is very familiar and thats why we get along.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yea usually do fall in love with fighters who destroy their own

Kind of a dumb statement when you know morales beat manny and marquez raped him 3 times .

Then again you are a ****** so its expected for you to say ******ed things

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                Kind of a dumb statement when you know morales beat manny and marquez raped him 3 times .

Then again you are a ****** so its expected for you to say ******ed things
                Not to mention donaire's sole loss was at the hands of a Mexican

Comment

i got mexican nephews and nieces

Comment

exactly...i dont care what race nonito is, he is a badass and i am a fan of his...same with black, white, european, mexican, etc. i respect the sport and am a fan of the sport.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X