Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Brandon Rios vs Abril on PPV? Golden Boy's CEO answers [TRUE HD]

100% based...#BasedGodMerc

Comment

Big Rich actually being humble and honest, cool video.

Comment

dude is 100% chill and honest, he could have bashed arum/top rank and instead actually gave props.......

just curious, has any boxer ever claimed to be done wrong by shaefer?... its no surprise mayweather said he's the best... i really dont understand how some boxers would choose arum over him.. although i believe the tide is starting to turn
        Last edited by Simply Zyzz; 04-18-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          dude is 100% chill and honest, he could have based arum/top rank and instead actually gave props.......

just curious, has any boxer ever claimed to me done wrong by shaefer?... its no surprise mayweather said he's the best... i really dont understand how some boxers would choose arum over him.. although i believe the tide is starting to turn
          It's a good point, you never hear fighters that have worked w/ GBP complain about Richard. Why do fighters still prefer TR tho? Pretty simple, they're still the biggest and richest prompter that consistently build stars. GBP is still a young promotion company, and haven't built a superstar. But w/ Alvarez, Ortiz, Russel, Broener they can make 4 examples right there.(not taking a position on there actual skills, just star potential)

Comment

dude is 100% chill and honest, he could have bashed arum/top rank and instead actually gave props.......

just curious, has any boxer ever claimed to be done wrong by shaefer?... its no surprise mayweather said he's the best... i really dont understand how some boxers would choose arum over him.. although i believe the tide is starting to turn
            There is a scientific term for that...I believe it is called "Emperor Pacquiao's New Clothes Effect"

Comment

^ i dont get what you're saying... lol.... elaborate

Comment

I always liked this guy...he could have let TR ripped for putting a crappy card together, but he took the high road. If TR would do the same thing and show the same humility, these two companies would be working together and get fights signed sealed and delivered

Comment

Thats the same guy who said those oscar photos were photoshopped when he knew damn well they were 100% real and said that Mosley - floyd was gonna sell 4 million PPV's

This guy is a flat out dumbass that will say anything

Comment

^ i dont get what you're saying... lol.... elaborate
                    Emperor's New Clothes....they trick the ruler into believing he is wearing the finest clothes that only wise men can see, while in reality they are standing naked in front of everyone. I thought it was quite apt with the Schaefer analogy, especially when it comes to Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X