Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez LOL. Pirog would kill Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think after the "touchdown" martinez took it to another level he seemed to be on cruise control until then. I can understand you not liking martinez or favoring another fight but to say that only casual fans think he is any good given his body of work seems ridiculous

Comment

Pirog is good but I'd predict Martinez to stop Pirog faster then he stopped Macklin. Pirog is stronger with better boxing skills than Macklin, but when he punches he leaves himself open for punches straight down the middle, which are Martinez most effective. He doesn't have much head movement or angles, which is what you need if you want to beat Martinez. Martinez would land the jab and straight left all night til Pirog drops.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Sergio just showed why he should be feared lol. The 11th round is a nightmare when you fight Maravilla.
        It took Maravagina 11 rounds to KO a Sheep Herder. Congratulations.

What's next beat up a Pop-Eye's cashier?

Comment

Pirog would get busted up just like macklin just did. Just because he did better than what everybody thought he did dont mean ****. he got KTFO just Pirog would. GTFO

Comment

pirog is too good for martinez....let chavez jr expose his overrated ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
              Pirog is good but I'd predict Martinez to stop Pirog faster then he stopped Macklin. Pirog is stronger with better boxing skills than Macklin, but when he punches he leaves himself open for punches straight down the middle, which are Martinez most effective. He doesn't have much head movement or angles, which is what you need if you want to beat Martinez. Martinez would land the jab and straight left all night til Pirog drops.
              Chavez couldnt even KO "La Mancha" Rubio even after outweighing by 40 pounds. He didnt even hurt him meanwhile Maravilla busted up Macklin than had Mcgirt doing his favorite saying "Im stopping it baby, I love you to much" hahahahaha

Comment

Lol, overrated Martinez would destroy just as overrated Pirog.

Comment

HBO should pursue this fight. Martinez has fought Dzinziruk, Barker and Macklin in a row. Time to step up.

Comment

Martinez is like mayweather in that you can not look at how a fighter fights and think they will be able to do those things against either of these two. The skill sets they have do not allow for it. To predict what pirog or any other fighter would be able to do against him without seeing how they have done against someone with a comparable style is a mistake. And who fights in a style like Martinez?

Comment

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
                      Macklin is a bum and Pirog got 10 times better boxing skills than this bum.

Pirog head movements would make Sergio head spins. haha
                      Pirog couldnīt even land clearly against a JMW prospect Maciel...

Comment

Working...
                      X