Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who are on the side of a milk carton

Because there a$$es are missing:

WTF every happened to Ricardo Torres?

In case you guys forgot, he was a columbian boxer who had a complete WAR with miguel cotto at 140 and two controversial fights with Kendall Holt, the second fight was a classic even tho it was 61 seconds long and Kendall Holt really won the fight because of a headbutt. They were to settle the score in Atlantic City but Torres pulled out and i havent heard of him since, he supposdly has fough once more jumping from 140 all the way to 154 but i seriously think he gave up boxing and joined a cartel.

What ever happend to Paul Williams, so many people were hanging off this guys nuts saying he was the most feared and avoided man and while i didnt buy into that kind of hype, i thot he was on fire, shutting out winky wright, avenging the quintana loss(where the hell is carlos q?) beating martinez. But once he got wiped out in the rematch i havent heard him since. Well actually i heard he fought some guy, got dominated and still got a decision that was so much of a gift the referee stuck a bow under pauls armpit when he lifted his arm to declare him the winner.

And finally, WHAT THE FUK EVER HAPPENED TO GOLDEN JOHNSON??? Dude was the number 1 p4p fighter for lords knows how long, gets completely robbed against margarito and has literally vanished to texas somewhere

Sultan Ibragimov

Comment

Juan Urango - although he did say he was retiring. Just kind of wished he didn't as he was definitely still competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
        Juan Urango - although he did say he was retiring. Just kind of wished he didn't as he was definitely still competitive.
        juan urango!!! i forgot about him!! i swear 140 was my favorite weightclass back in 07 08

Comment

paul williams is the greatest fighter at 147 ever in boxing history

he basically got duccked by EVERYONE

especially floyd mayweather
          pacquaio would have prob fought him though

Comment

Winky Wright.

Was supposed to fight in Puerto Rico in 09 and pulled out due to poor sales.
            Was supposed to fight on the Action Heroes undercard but pulled out due to an injury or something.

Comment

The guy that beat Marco Maidana but lost to Amir Khan and Devon Alexander, he was good to be honest.

Comment

tavoris cloud. havent seen him since the johnson(?) fight? ya ya he's with don king

Comment

clottey fell clean off the earth...

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
                    Winky Wright.

Was supposed to fight in Puerto Rico in 09 and pulled out due to poor sales.
                    Was supposed to fight on the Action Heroes undercard but pulled out due to an injury or something.
                    i always loved watching winky. that guy could walk someone down. the fight with taylor was great. i never got the ***** about winky being boring. he always walked everyone down and came forward punching. he wasnt boring...just not a KO artist

schooled tito.

Comment

Working...
                    X