Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs Pajkic in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible stoppage - too many refs in the UK stop too early especially when its the travelling fighter in trouble. As for Fury, well he has great heart and is always bringing an entertaining fight but he's just big, slow and strong with no skills at all. It's nonsense to be talking about him fighting the klits even perez would demolish him. On a side not Eubank jnr looked pretty good
    Last edited by Daddy T; 11-12-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Pajkic should be more competetive than Firtha as he's young and unbeaten, but he's physically outmatched by Fury (arent they all)

Boxrec has this a 3 star fight which means its a "decent" matchup

This is all i could find of Pajkic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQEwfOFAcg

From the look of that he's fairly slow and clumsy and has poor head movement,
      Fury will probably dominate with the jab and simply tie him up inside, wrinse and repeat, ill go Fury stoppage round 9 since the guy looks like he could take a few
      pajkic has been in many entertaining fights...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I'm a manc ex-pat. I'm not exiled, I have right of return!

And no, correctional officer is a prison guard.
        have you seen any pajkic fights? cause if you did then you would know he has beat some pretty decent guys & has had several entertaining slugfests but obviously you haven't...watch some of his fights!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Actually more to the point, what do you think of Pajcik as a fighter? Have you seen him?
          he's got wins over raphael butler, johnnie white, jason gavern, nicolai firtha...he is a tough son of a b**ch...don't knock him if you havent seen him fight.all his fights are entertaining...

Comment

nevin was robbed there. fury was going to get knocked out

Comment

Great night out last night, wound up ringside in the end and stood next to the post fight interviews for both televised fights on the bill.

Adil Anwar looked decent, certainly one to watch for the future - not sure what happened in the crowd after but assume it was a bit of a ruck between both sets of supporters (hope it wasn't race related, it's becoming tiresome when an Asian fella fights and scraps break out, seen it loads watching khan and the animosity needs dropping on both sides)

Eubank was exciting to see, they were always going to pick a weak opponent for his debut but that kid didn't throw a punch I don't think, it was like watching Eubank jr performing on a bag with legs... Good practice for him though as he soon recognized to go for the body when the other fella kept covering up.... Great to be a within a few feet of Eubank himself as well post fight

Tyson was under prepared for this one by the looks of things. I don't think he took it as seriously as he did for Chisora, looked a but fleshy again which aint great for a guy who is a full time fighter. He needs to slow it down a bit to make any serious progress in the division and take a step back and make that height and reach count instead of plowing in straight after the jab.... although the plouwing in made for an exciting fight. I said it was gonna be a short fight either way once Fury wound up on the deck. Certain home town decision and soft Brit reffing again but imo fury was all over him and Pajcik was gonna be put down again

Who ever said rematch in Blackpool in I hope you're right

Comment

http://www.boxingscorecard.com/2011/...-fury-got.html

Mick's face when Fury got decked lol

Comment

Wow, first time watching fury in HD, his like slow motion. great fight though, crap stoppage. he looked able to continue in my eyes. he got flush twice in a row, thats it, had about 10 secs of the round to go, but i guess the time dont matta at all.

Comment

I enjoyed the fight a lot but the stoppage was unsatisfactory as is usual in British boxing these days. The Khan McCLoskey farce springs to mind. People are paying money to see a fight and are being cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
                      Great night out last night, wound up ringside in the end and stood next to the post fight interviews for both televised fights on the bill.

Adil Anwar looked decent, certainly one to watch for the future - not sure what happened in the crowd after but assume it was a bit of a ruck between both sets of supporters (hope it wasn't race related, it's becoming tiresome when an Asian fella fights and scraps break out, seen it loads watching khan and the animosity needs dropping on both sides)

Eubank was exciting to see, they were always going to pick a weak opponent for his debut but that kid didn't throw a punch I don't think, it was like watching Eubank jr performing on a bag with legs... Good practice for him though as he soon recognized to go for the body when the other fella kept covering up.... Great to be a within a few feet of Eubank himself as well post fight

Tyson was under prepared for this one by the looks of things. I don't think he took it as seriously as he did for Chisora, looked a but fleshy again which aint great for a guy who is a full time fighter. He needs to slow it down a bit to make any serious progress in the division and take a step back and make that height and reach count instead of plowing in straight after the jab.... although the plouwing in made for an exciting fight. I said it was gonna be a short fight either way once Fury wound up on the deck. Certain home town decision and soft Brit reffing again but imo fury was all over him and Pajcik was gonna be put down again

Who ever said rematch in Blackpool in I hope you're right
                      Yeah I was made up for Adil great performance suprised given the fact Eubank and Fury fight did not go the distance that the fight didn't make it to channel 5

Eubank looks class but it was a boring fight to watch as the other guy didnt throw a single punch , fury and anwar fights were best

That fight in the crowd at the Anwar fight .was all over nothing fans and family of both fighters clashed and squared up to eachother I think both parties were were to blame , must have been sparked by someone saying something really out of term about one of the fighters

fury fight was enjoyable while it lasted, watching it live Pajkic looked like he was on borrowed time and looked very wobbly when stopped but i guess i should watch it again on tv this time...... if the fight went longer it had the makings of a classic

I like Fury alot but have doubts over how far he can make it... hes capable of a lot more offensivly but a chin like that wont last forever , he cant afford to keep getting knocked down flush like that. Would love to see him fight Price , Perez or even Rogan
                      Last edited by haverespect; 11-13-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X