prime barrera vs pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prime barrera vs pac

who wins???

i think it would be close and verry entertaining barrera was shot in there second fight and didnt really come to fight inthe first and was starting to decine already

whould the barrera that fought morales those first two times beat pac???

is pac the best out of that group???

or was he just the youngest???

or is it a little of both???

Barrera from the first fight is prime in my opinion. After that fight, Barrera went on the become champion at 130, then beat Morales a second time in their 3rd fight.

That Morales went on to beat Pacquiao right after losing to Barrera.

Even if they fought earlier at 122, it would be the same. Pacquiao seemed to be a harder hitter in that weightclass, and was ko'ing people left and right.

The only major fight that never happened during the featherweight era of Barrera/Morales, was JMM vs. Morales.
    Last edited by boxingsmash69; 10-16-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
      Barrera from the first fight is prime in my opinion. After that fight, Barrera went on the become champion at 130, then beat Morales a second time in their 3rd fight.

That Morales went on to beat Pacquiao right after losing to Barrera.

Even if they fought earlier at 122, it would be the same. Pacquiao seemed to be a harder hitter in that weightclass, and was ko'ing people left and right.

The only major fight that never happened during the featherweight era of Barrera/Morales, was JMM vs. Morales.
      he was koing people left and right at 122 cause they r smaller and not as durable

Comment

We got to see this fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          We got to see this fight already.

i just thog=ught barrera wasnt really at his prime then

but ok u guys have good points

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
            i just thog=ught barrera wasnt really at his prime then

but ok u guys have good points
            Barrera was coming off the best win of his career, it's hard to say he wasn't prime.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Barrera was coming off the best win of his career, it's hard to say he wasn't prime.
              ok

prime isnt the word. he might have overlooked him

but thts just an excuse

a more intense barrera is what i meant

i just watched the secoond fight recantly and thought if barrera was younger he would do better i think i had it 8-4 for pac

Comment

Barrera was smack in his prime when he fought Pacquiao the first time and he was maybe 90%(not washed up) when he fought Pacquiao the 2nd time.

Styles make fights and Pacquiao has the perfect style and skillset to beat Barrera
                Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 10-16-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

i wil;have to study both fights closly again now

thansk for the input guys

Comment

manny beats any version of barrera like he would beat any version of oscar and cotto imo

If you follow his career, you'll see these 3 fights are his best performances. converted southpaws who are left hook happy, lack a right hand, and flat footed are tailor made for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X