Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    When does Bradley hit people low or throw intentional butt's??

Comment

Ortiz is the more dangerous fight

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        I see a taller fighter clinching(which is against the rules I might add)and trying to get away from body shots..Show me intentional..I'll wait..

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Ortiz is the more dangerous fight
          Sure he is dangerous,what was his words again I don't deserve to get beating up like this..

Comment

tim is the least dangerous out the 3

Comment

Bradley for Pac. Ortiz will get outboxed easily by Floyd. I think Pacquiao-Bradley will be surprisingly competitive before the KO happens.

Comment

Pac will run right through Bradley no matter what and Bradley has looked like garbage at WW. Oritz has looked like a beast in his 1 WW fight, beat a top rated guy, and he's a big strong Southpaw which people claim Floyd has problems with.

Comment

Sure he is dangerous,what was his words again I don't deserve to get beating up like this..
                  That doesn't necessarilly mean that he thinks Ortiz is better than Bradley . IMO no one from 140 -147 lbs is touching Manny or Floyd but Ortiz has that last resort in a big punch which Bradley does not have and one punch can change a fight .

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Which is the better test Ortiz for Mayweather or Bradley for Pac..Which fight is more dangerous??
                      Bradley can really get a dude out of his game with that head of his. Imagine Pac getting headbutt and cut pretty bad in the first round (it will happen, both dudes rush in) and then having to deal with that **** the rest of the fight? Bradley is a tough out for anyone with that battering ram of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X