• Gloves and Headgear for sale!

Reyes 16oz Sparring Gloves w/ extras

Reyes Facebar Headgear SOLD
    Rival 14oz Sparring Gloves
    Ringside Ultimate Classic 16oz Sparring Gloves
    Title Platinum Gloves/Headgear
    Everlast Comp. Gloves/Lonsdale Comp. Headgear/Title Comp. Wraps
    Beginner Gear
    Last edited by StrongLikeBear; 07-02-2011, 10:46 AM.

Update:

I've still got all the stuff. If you'd like to make an offer on all or part of it feel free to hit me up.

Comment

I think you should be a great guy and donate it to my gym, we need the equipment and lack of funds has us using old, outdated and extremely used gear. I know it's a stretch, but it's worth the try, for the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        I think you should be a great guy and donate it to my gym, we need the equipment and lack of funds has us using old, outdated and extremely used gear. I know it's a stretch, but it's worth the try, for the gym.
        God I wish I was in a position to do that. Actually was planning to give a lot of it to my gym but I'm a little behind on rent and student loan payments (couple thousand, no big deal...fml).

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Actually, have you guys considered doing a show? I know the gym out my way has 2 or 3 shows a year and they pack the house and bring in some serious money. Probably have to lay a good bit down to get it going in the first place though.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongLikeBear View Post
            Actually, have you guys considered doing a show? I know the gym out my way has 2 or 3 shows a year and they pack the house and bring in some serious money. Probably have to lay a good bit down to get it going in the first place though.
            That's the issue..we lost money in the last show we hosted, and haven't been able to get back on track since, that was last August.

But I understand man, good luck selling the equipment, it's well worth what you're letting it go for, and I hope you catch up on your expenses soon as well. god bless..

Comment

how much are you selling it for?

Comment

PM me how much you want for those Cleto Reyes Gloves and head gear.

Comment

What about the Rival 14oz Velcro High-Performance Pro Sparring Gloves? And the Ringside gloves?

Comment

Last edited by StrongLikeBear; 07-02-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X