No announcement yet.

Jones out Phil Davis in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones out Phil Davis in

This is what i am reading on multiple different websites,apparently Jones has a torn ligament in his right hand.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...i08JA143yD4dKA

Comment

Was just about to make a thread about this.

That's one thing I hate about MMA, all these damn injuries.

I like Phil Davis a lot more than Rashad and he has a hell of a shot at winning this fight, but I really want to see Jones vs. Rashad.

Not a fan of Evans, but he's been having shitty luck lately.

He waited almost a year for Shogun to recover, only to get injured himself. Now Bones is injured, so he'll have to wait even longer for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        Was just about to make a thread about this.

That's one thing I hate about MMA, all these damn injuries.

I like Phil Davis a lot more than Rashad and he has a hell of a shot at winning this fight, but I really want to see Jones vs. Rashad.

Not a fan of Evans, but he's been having shitty luck lately.

He waited almost a year for Shogun to recover, only to get injured himself. Now Bones is injured, so he'll have to wait even longer for a title shot.
        Maybe they can throw one of there bullsht interim tags on it.

Comment

Rashad has had bad luck, but I think he should've taken the Lil Nog fight he was offered a while back. He'd be a lot less rusty now if he had.

I think he beats Davis, who is a talent but still green. I don't think it'll be that exciting though, might be a bit of a wall and stall type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Maybe they can throw one of there bullsht interim tags on it.
            Oh, I hope not.

Jones just won the title, and if he's not out for too long, I doubt they would need interim champ.

Hope Jones gets well soon as possible.

Comment

Damn, and my man Rampage is already booked for next month. Would love Rashad vs Rampage 2 in Philly. Probably could have still happen if Phil didn't jump on it so quick.

Rashad wins this on experience.

Comment

I found this on twitter.

@Danawhite Jones is hurt, nothing more right now. He's hurt cuz I said he's hurt. Period.

The ** is flexing it's obscene muscle.

UFC.

Comment

Working...
                X