Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to be on top of pride next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to be on top of pride next?

I would have to say heath, he gets better with everyfight, give him a year or so and he will soon have the belt!

Heath is great, but I see Nogueira staying on top for a while. I also think that is time for "rampage" to shine.

Comment

In time, I'll have my day. But I'm only 19 so I have a lil while I guess. But yea, Rampage is doin pretty good right now and gett'n better as time progresses.. would be kool to see him at the #1 spot in Pride.

Comment

I think Herring will take the Belt. Who do you guys think will be the one to take the belt away from Vanderlei?

Comment

[quote:d51a06cf7a="Matt Jensen"]In time, I'll have my day. But I'm only 19 so I have a lil while I guess. But yea, Rampage is doin pretty good right now and gett'n better as time progresses.. would be kool to see him at the #1 spot in Pride.[/quote:d51a06cf7a]

2nd that. Rampage is really showing his skills.
          And wtf?! You are only 19?
          Bro, you will have your day soon if you are fighting like that at 19!

Comment

haha, you seen me fight?

Comment

[quote:9810d2e2b1="Big_Papa"]I think Herring will take the Belt. Who do you guys think will be the one to take the belt away from Vanderlei?[/quote:9810d2e2b1]'

igor... he is getting slimmer!!

Comment

i sure have!
                i am still trying to get to where you already are. Much respect. I am positive you are on your way to Super Brawl, KOTC..... and all those shows. You made my eyebrow go up when i saw you in action. You are very skilled. How long have you been training?

I train under Fabiano Iha. I was at the last Kage Kombat... I saw you cowboy, you kicked ass. Great job!

Comment

Hmm. .. then u saw me fight Magnaus (Swedish fighter).. my training is like this:

ages 7-9 did Jiu-Jitsu at the YMCA
                  ages 10-14 fought with step dad through hardcore abuse, lol (i can laugh about it, dont worry)
                  ages 15-19 High School Wresting and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
                  age 17 i took the Gi off and did submission
                  age 18 i started incorporating hitting arts
                  age 19 now i train at 228th St. Gym in MMA/NHB (used to be called Neutral Grounds)

So that's me. (=

Comment

we Fabiano Iha guys know about 228th gym. say hello to willhelm, that pirced mother ****er!

Id like to clear up that while i train AT Fabinaos, i dont train WITH fabiano.

Comment

Working...
                    X