Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    Ok.....

Really?...

Hmmmm

So many contradictions.

Possibly the most confused poster ive ever seen.
    Good nite!

Smoking weed is not a Drug, like you white folks do crack and heroin and acid.. I smoke natural grass...??? Not confused at all..... And its impossible to follow the Qur'an 100% when living in america.. I got a job, if i lived in Saudi Arabia where i did nothing but follow the Great Book then i could follow it 100% I do not contradict anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      Smoking weed is not a Drug, like you white folks do crack and heroin and acid.. I smoke natural grass...??? Not confused at all..... And its impossible to follow the Qur'an 100% when living in america.. I got a job, if i lived in Saudi Arabia where i did nothing but follow the Great Book then i could follow it 100% I do not contradict anything.
      Taken from: http://www.answering-christianity.com/drugs.htm

Anything that causes intoxication is prohibited in Islam according to our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If a large amount of anything causes intoxication, a small amount of it is prohibited. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Drinks (Kitab Al-Ashribah), Book 26, Number 3673)"

Illegal drugs such as weed and pot do cause intoxication. Therefore, a large or small amount of it is clearly prohibited in Islam.

You are going against what your prophet told you not to do therefore you are not properly following your religion. It doesn't mean you're not a Muslim but you're not following your religion the way your prophet preached to follow it...

Comment

• This also clearly shows that Islam is against anything that can intoxicate a person.

Taken from: http://makkah.wordpress.com/2007/04/...rugs-in-islam/

“Khamr is what befogs the mind.” .......

Drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, opium, and the like are definitely included in the prohibited category of khamr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          This also clearly shows that Islam is against anything that can intoxicate a person.

Taken from: http://makkah.wordpress.com/2007/04/...rugs-in-islam/

“Khamr is what befogs the mind.” .......

Drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, opium, and the like are definitely included in the prohibited category of khamr.

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          Taken from: http://www.answering-christianity.com/drugs.htm

Anything that causes intoxication is prohibited in Islam according to our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If a large amount of anything causes intoxication, a small amount of it is prohibited. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Drinks (Kitab Al-Ashribah), Book 26, Number 3673)"

Illegal drugs such as weed and pot do cause intoxication. Therefore, a large or small amount of it is clearly prohibited in Islam.

You are going against what your prophet told you not to do therefore you are not properly following your religion. It doesn't mean you're not a Muslim but you're not following your religion the way your prophet preached to follow it...

Yeeeeep, i smoke weed time to time....

I will tell you this, there is not one Muslim alive in this world who has followed everysingle rule from the Qur'an 100 percent their whole entire life..

I really dont see what the problem is...

Comment

You are a stupid, ignorant, hypocritical racist who i am starting to feel sorry for and are not worth my time.

Comment

Yeeeeep, i smoke weed time to time....

I will tell you this, there is not one Muslim alive in this world who has followed everysingle rule from the Qur'an 100 percent their whole entire life..

I really dont see what the problem is...
              So then why do you say that Christians only follow their religion on Sunday? Clearly, you only follow what your prophet said whenever you feel like doing so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                You are a stupid, ignorant, hypocritical racist who i am starting to feel sorry for and are not worth my time.

Im not racist, i just dont like the white people in america or in your situation Europe. Who dont know anything about Islam, and you pass judgement.. I raelly dont care for you i have Allah and i know i will go to paradise and you will go to hell.. so good luck with your life..

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                So then why do you say that Christians only follow their religion on Sunday? Clearly, you only follow what your prophet said whenever you feel like doing so...
                Christians only follow their religion when they go to church.. They will go sin the whole week. Now you are making stuff up..

I follow Allah, not my Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) every single day unless i get a little horny and i want a sexual release.. Or i just feel like smoking a blunt once a month...

You dont have an arguement sugar shane..

Comment

Im not racist, i just dont like the white people in america or in your situation Europe. Who dont know anything about Islam, and you pass judgement.. I raelly dont care for you i have Allah and i know i will go to paradise and you will go to hell.. so good luck with your life..

Christians only follow their religion when they go to church.. They will go sin the whole week. Now you are making stuff up..

I follow Allah, not my Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) every single day unless i get a little horny and i want a sexual release.. Or i just feel like smoking a blunt once a month...

You dont have an arguement sugar shane..
                  So in other words, only Muslims are allowed to bend the rules sometimes. How do you say that you only follow Allah and not Muhammad. Without Muhammad, you wouldn't know Allah and Muhammad is supposedly the one Allah spoke to...

You're so quick to judge Christians yet you yourself are clearly telling us that you don't always follow your religion accordingly so STFU you narrow minded and hypocritical ignorant douche!

Comment

I pass judgement??

How do u know im white? Im not. Ur dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                      So in other words, only Muslims are allowed to bend the rules sometimes. How do you say that you only follow Allah and not Muhammad. Without Muhammad, you wouldn't know Allah and Muhammad is supposedly the one Allah spoke to...

You're so quick to judge Christians yet you yourself are clearly telling us that you don't always follow your religion accordingly so STFU you narrow minded and hypocritical ignorant douche!
                      Im not narrow minded i feel like Islam is right, Allah is the only God so im going to act like that..

You are getting everything twisted....

Christians will only go to church on sundays. and do whatever the do at church there.. They will go the whole week living their life how they want to and go to church sunday and ask for forgivness..... That is abusing God.. You cant go sin on purpose and say "Oh its all fine if i sin god will forgive me" God is not stupid , that is useing him...

NOW ME

I will wake up pray the first thing i do..
                      Pray 5 times that whole day..

I do this everyday and I do not sin at all, but maybe one day out of the month i might feel like ya getting high.. I do this and as soon as i am sober of course i get on my knees and do my salats.

The whole point is there is a difference between me sinning once in a blue moon and immideatly feeling sorry for it, and a man who sins everysingle day not caring about what he is doing until he gets to church on sunday and wants to confess to his sins so he can do it all over again the next week..

If you dont understand this ^^ I dont think you ever will, you are not a Muslim you dont think like one.. You dont understand what the Qur'an is..

And i do not Follow Muhammad because Allah chose him to spread the word of Islam to everyone else.. These are not Muhammad LAWS they are ALLAH's!! Only thing Muhammad was doing is carrying out the word of Allah...

When you say Follow Muhammad what exactly does that mean??? Because all Muhammad was dong , was following Allah.. And i follow Allah not anyman in the flesh..

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                      I pass judgement??

How do u know im white? Im not. Ur dumb.

Ooops well my mistake :wt:

Comment

Working...
                      X