Six Nations 2013 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    confirmed.

thought it was at Murrayfield, oh well we'll tear down twickenham like it's the old wembley.
    even better,i dont know much about rugby but its all fun

Comment

I did like watching me international Rugby but I haven't done so in a couple of years, unsure on who the best teams are. Last time I watched it Ireland and Wales were a force and England were mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        I did like watching me international Rugby but I haven't done so in a couple of years, unsure on who the best teams are. Last time I watched it Ireland and Wales were a force and England were mediocre.
        me to mize,wales kicked everyone off the park last time i watched the rugby god knows whos gonna win it this year,i couldnt even tell you a single england player,pretty bad i know

Comment

I know that the Welsh are sucking balls recently, I have a Welshman on my Facebook and whenever they play I see statuses of despair.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I know that the Welsh are sucking balls recently, I have a Welshman on my Facebook and whenever they play I see statuses of despair.

ha ha thats surely a good sign then

Comment

just put a cheeky bet on Ireland against Wales at the Millennium Stadium, they had the Irish as slight underdogs and from what ive been hearing they are reasonably strong compared to Wales this year.

We shall see!

6 Nations promo...

one thing about Rugby is it makes a hell of a highlight video!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                just put a cheeky bet on Ireland against Wales at the Millennium Stadium, they had the Irish as slight underdogs and from what ive been hearing they are reasonably strong compared to Wales this year.

We shall see!

6 Nations promo...

one thing about Rugby is it makes a hell of a highlight video!
                not bad for outright winner either mr cruise!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  not bad for outright winner either mr cruise!
                  Didnt even check that, i can feel the odds drawing me in already...

Comment

I think Wales could be sheep in wolf's clothing.

Then again Gatland isn't with us as he prepares for the lions tour.

Comment

I like Ireland's chances this year. I think they'll do the GS. But the best thing to hope for is the standard improves significantly on the last few years.

Saying that I'll be paying more attention to the Super League which kicks off this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X