Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody explain why Andre Ward lost rounds to Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abraham won at most 2 rounds, no more than that. Ward's left hand was messed up against Froch, and Froch had improved entirely as a fighter after his struggles against Taylor, we both know that. Also, I didn't give Froch more than 2 rounds so......

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Since doing a less impressive job on froch than old, blown up jermain Taylor did for 11 and a half rounds, and giving a weight drained Chad Dawson his second lop sided schooling, Ward has gained god like status on the internets, and would now dominate and ko calzaghe early doors.

I just can't understand how a limited, plodding midget like Abraham managed to win at least 4 rounds against a man who would toy with a fighter like calzaghe who is absolute levels above Abraham, can you explain that to me

Here's some ideas, Ward was "green" against Abraham, Ward "had a cold"

or you could just start hurling abuse, that always works
      how come calzaghe lost to robin ried and got dropped in the first round by both hopkins and a shot shot roy jones?

Comment

Abraham has game changer written on his fists. Even Froch was weary of Arthurs power.

Comment

Wait... You're suggesting that Calzaghe would win just because Ward lost a few rounds against Abraham?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Ward would have beaten Calzaghe easily like some are suggesting. I'm not sure he would have beaten him at all in fact. I'd give Calzaghe a good chance.

But you're grasping at straws and looking bad. So a lot people don't like Calzaghe and think he CAN be beaten. So what? Just stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Since doing a less impressive job on froch than old, blown up jermain Taylor did for 11 and a half rounds, and giving a weight drained Chad Dawson his second lop sided schooling, Ward has gained god like status on the internets, and would now dominate and ko calzaghe early doors.

I just can't understand how a limited, plodding midget like Abraham managed to win at least 4 rounds against a man who would toy with a fighter like calzaghe who is absolute levels above Abraham, can you explain that to me

Here's some ideas, Ward was "green" against Abraham, Ward "had a cold"

or you could just start hurling abuse, that always works
            On whose card did Abraham win four rounds? I've heard of some people giving him the first round, but that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
              On whose card did Abraham win four rounds? I've heard of some people giving him the first round, but that was it.
              The Armenian Mafia's.

Comment

Ward was just trolling everyone and in particular Carl Froch into believing he could be beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  Earl Hickey gave Abraham a 4 round cushion before the fight even started.

Comment

Earl_hickey = british and butthurt since 2009

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                      maybe ward was a little gun shy the first few rounds knowing abraham was a heavy hitter so he wanted to feel him out. also, credit to abraham cuz he started faster than normal
                      What more needed to be said??

Comment

Working...
                      X