No announcement yet.

[New Video] ADRIEN BRONER TRAINING FOR VICENTE ESCOBEDO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    dont worry, ignore him, he'll be banned eventually. hes possibly the worst poster ive ever seen the mods will notice soon enough
    I've warned the kid a few times. Him, edgard, toyman and a few others that spam threads.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      That was good stuff. I like watching training vids.

And how the hell is this turning into Mayweather vs Pacquiao thread?
      Mayweather is about to retire, the t a r d s need another flashy, ****y, talented, skilled fighter to hate on. They use their hate for boxers to troll and agitate posters in the threads to mask the fact that they don't know s h i t about the sport of boxing.

Comment

This footage is dope. Broner is the truth and he is the future after Floyd retires. Anyone who denies the fact that broner has skills doesn't know s h i t about boxing. This kids potential and updide is probably the highest I've seen in a young fighter from the US since Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Good stuff... this dude is going to inherit a lot of Floyd's biggest paying customers, the Pac-tards.
          red k........ haha

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            That was good stuff. I like watching training vids.

And how the hell is this turning into Mayweather vs Pacquiao thread?
            Because they have nothing better to do when it isn't pacquiaO related

Comment

Originally posted by the reed™ View Post
              stop trolling, stop mentioning floyd is unrelated threads.
              t h a n k y o u

Comment

This sux, all he did was padwork, no double end bag, punching bag, just some padwork

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  This sux, all he did was padwork, no double end bag, punching bag, just some padwork
                  It was really a pathetic display of padwork at that.

Comment

Pretty sure he's training in Colorado Springs there. I really have to make it down to Southern Colorado to the Springs and see if I can watch him train sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                      That has to be the worst pad work i have ever seen in my life
                      Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X