X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko: "We're not gay."

for those who can read german here's the link:

http://www.bunte.de/society/laureus-..._aid_1722.html

for those who can't i had my sister translate the part where wlad was asked about the rumors in the tabloids about he and vitali's sexuality.

here's the excerpt in german and what my sister told me it said.

Die Gerüchte über mich und meinen Bruder sind verrückt. Wir sind nicht ****sexuell. Wenn wir das lesen, lachen Dinge im boulevardblätter ich und mein Bruder gerade. Vitali und ich experimentierten ein bisschen in unserem verstorbenen Teenageralter, aber das ist für junge Leute normal, in sexuellen Sachen neugierig zu sein. Wir versuchten es, und wir mochten es nicht, und es war ein langer vor langer Zeit. Gerade das zwei junge Mann-Erforschen und das Versuchen neuer Dinge. Mein Bruder und ich lieben Frauen, und wir sind völlig heterosexuell.

the rumors about me and my brother is crazy. we're not gay. when we read these things in the tabloids me and my brother just laugh. vitali and i experimented a bit in our late teens but it's normal for young people to be curious in sexual matters. we tried it and we didn't like it and it was a long , long time ago. just two young men exploring and trying new things. my brother and i love women and we are totally heterosexual.

Originally posted by left Hook Tua View Post
    for Those Who Can Read German Here's The Link:

For Those Who Can't I Had My Sister Translate The Part Where Wlad Was Asked About The Rumors In The Tabloids About He And Vitali's Sexuality.

Here's The Excerpt In German And What My Sister Told Me It Said.

die Gerüchte über Mich Und Meinen Bruder Sind Verrückt. Wir Sind Nicht ****sexuell. Wenn Wir Das Lesen, Lachen Dinge Im Boulevardblätter Ich Und Mein Bruder Gerade. Vitali Und Ich Experimentierten Ein Bisschen In Unserem Verstorbenen Teenageralter, Aber Das Ist Für Junge Leute Normal, In Sexuellen Sachen Neugierig Zu Sein. Wir Versuchten Es, Und Wir Mochten Es Nicht, Und Es War Ein Langer Vor Langer Zeit. Gerade Das Zwei Junge Mann-erforschen Und Das Versuchen Neuer Dinge. Mein Bruder Und Ich Lieben Frauen, Und Wir Sind Völlig Heterosexuell.

The Rumors About Me And My Brother Is Crazy. We're Not Gay. When We Read These Things In The Tabloids Me And My Brother Just Laugh. Vitali And I Experimented A Bit In Our Late Teens But It's Normal For Young People To Be Curious In Sexual Matters. We Tried It And We Didn't Like It And It Was A Long , Long Time Ago. Just Two Young Men Exploring And Trying New Things. My Brother And I Love Women And We Are Totally Heterosexual.
    Wtf? Lol.....

Comment

lmao, wtf.........

Comment

And here was the photography from that article.........

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          for those who can read german here's the link:

for those who can't i had my sister translate the part where wlad was asked about the rumors in the tabloids about he and vitali's sexuality.

here's the excerpt in german and what my sister told me it said.

Die Gerüchte über mich und meinen Bruder sind verrückt. Wir sind nicht ****sexuell. Wenn wir das lesen, lachen Dinge im boulevardblätter ich und mein Bruder gerade. Vitali und ich experimentierten ein bisschen in unserem verstorbenen Teenageralter, aber das ist für junge Leute normal, in sexuellen Sachen neugierig zu sein. Wir versuchten es, und wir mochten es nicht, und es war ein langer vor langer Zeit. Gerade das zwei junge Mann-Erforschen und das Versuchen neuer Dinge. Mein Bruder und ich lieben Frauen, und wir sind völlig heterosexuell.

the rumors about me and my brother is crazy. we're not gay. when we read these things in the tabloids me and my brother just laugh. vitali and i experimented a bit in our late teens but it's normal for young people to be curious in sexual matters. we tried it and we didn't like it and it was a long , long time ago. just two young men exploring and trying new things. my brother and i love women and we are totally heterosexual.
          hahaha wait till WLAD OWNS sees this he might just have a heart attack

Comment

And to think Tunney questions Haye's sexuality. Hilarious.

Comment

WTF?? Does he mean they experimented on each other and didn't like it? or experimented with other guys? If this is true then OMG!!

Comment

hahaha yeah totally normal man!

Comment

Shocking if it is true, but for some reason i dont think it is

Comment

hah, ****in hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X