Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw a striking film I'd like you guys to take a look at: Irreversible (2002)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    You gotta watch all three. I thought they were brilliant.
    I did obviously... the first one is the best, but the other two are decent follow-ups.

Comment

You ****s on this?

Comment

I wonder if ßringer has seen this?

Emo Cenobite faggot.

Comment

I actually like the Irreversible flick now that it settled in a bit. It's very brutal and mind ****ing.

Comment

Not an easy watch at all. I was uncomfortable throughout most of it, but I can happily report that I've not only watched it, but I enjoyed it on some odd, still not fully known level.

This thread has me thinking of other movies that made me feel similarly after completion and what my top 10 most uncomfortable yet enjoyable movie viewing experiences would be.

Maybe you should make a thread, ****.

Wink, wink.

Comment

I saw this years ago, I enjoyed the movie, but I don't think I'll watch it again. Just not that type of movie you watch more than once.

It kind of reminded me of martyrs. It's sick, you kind of enjoy it, but don't know why. But don't want to watch it again either. If you liked irreversible, check martyrs out for sure.

Sometimes I tell girls to watch irreversible, and tell them it's French love film.
              Last edited by AddiX; 06-11-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I saw this years ago, I enjoyed the movie, but I don't think I'll watch it again. Just not that type of movie you watch more than once.

It kind of reminded me of martyrs. It's sick, you kind of enjoy it, but don't know why. But don't want to watch it again either. If you liked irreversible, check martyrs out for sure.

Sometimes I tell girls to watch irreversible, and tell them it's French love film.
                Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out.

Irreversible's director did more, of course.. while I found his last two fairly forgettable, the one where a guy shags his own daughter and gives his wife an abortion by punching her in the stomach is pretty full on.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out.

Irreversible's director did more, of course.. while I found his last two fairly forgettable, the one where a guy shags his own daughter and gives his wife an abortion by punching her in the stomach is pretty full on.
                  I'll look into I think.

They actually did an American remake version of martyrs which as expected looks like absolute dog ****. The original French version is pretty damn good though, trippy as fck, and holds your attention.

Comment

Working...
                  X