• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fight Of The Year" In All Of Combat Sports

Mike Zambidis vs Chahid Oulad El Hadj K-1 2010 World Max FINAL 16

Holy ****!

That fight was unbelievable!!

How the hell did those two make it through four rounds of absolute brutality?!

I think the judges just wanted to see another round of that. I had it for Zambidis after the first three pretty decisively. 10-10, 9-7, 10-9

Comment

Damn that ***** was epic and im blazed right now! haha BADASS FIGHT.

Id say itd top em all. Zombie-Garcia for MMA and that badass boxing fight on ESPN FNFs earlier this year. Def gonna watch em all again after the ginger episode of south park.

Comment

The Zombie-Garcia fight had both fighters stunned a lot of times... These guys look to just have GRANITE chins! And stamina for days. AWESOME fight. But i wouldnt wanna be either of these guys the morning after this one...

Comment

Great fight. Wasn't as competitive as you might think. I think it was just exciting to see the sort of punishment Oulad was taking and just ate it. Zamb was a bit chiny which gave that unpredictable feel to it. But other than getting KD'd, Zamb clearly dominated in an exciting fight.

Comment

I was surprised they went the extra round. Zambidis deserved to win the fight the first time around. I was actually glad we got the extra round. Very exciting fight. Loved it.

Comment

Working...
            X