Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Baronis Letter to Evan Tanner

Open Letter to Evan Tanner - 1/21/2004
    by NYBA PHIL BARONI

First, I must have hit you a lot harder than I thought. Everything you have been saying lately is way off. I must have really scrambled your brains up. Don’t you remember the way you were COWERING AWAY FROM ME the last time we fought. That was funny lol. Did you watch the fight on tape? Your ass got saved. Face the facts Tex. Everyone who saw the fight knows you didn’t really win. The truth will set you free.
    Second you never took my best shots. You keep saying that, but I barely clipped you. Glancing blows had you COWERING AWAY FROM ME! Remember how you were on crazy legs. When [Larry] Landless saved you. That was funny.
    Wanna know what really cracks me up, how you came to the weigh in, and into the fight with this Pit Bull game face on. I thought it was funny how fast I knocked that look off your grill. Five seconds into the fight you were running for your life COWERING AWAY FROM ME with your tail tucked between your legs, bleeding.
    I liked the way you COWERED AWAY FROM ME. It was funny. You sure didn’t show GAMENESS. That is for sure. That pit bull grill you were sporting was quickly replaced by sad puppy dog eyes. I made YOU COWER AWAY FROM ME? lol Do you remember that? That was funny. And now you want to talk ****. Evan Tanner is all of a sudden a big Internet **** talker. Talk about selling out.
    Here is some advice, stop hanging out with Woogy. Your career will go nowhere, just like his. Stick to being the strong silent type. And one question: Tanner, did you sell your soul and talk **** to get a rematch? You didn’t have to kick me when I was down to get another fight with me. All you had to do was ask. I’ll fight you again. And this time I promise I’m gonna hit you with my best punch. And I’m not gonna stop hitting you until they pull me off of you. I’m not only gonna beat you, I’m gonna really hurt you.

Thanks for giving me something to train for.

This time it’s personal *****!

NYBA
    Phil B

Baronis nothing but an in shape tank abbott.
    I like how he didnt mention once that was gassed by the end of the 1st rd.

The woogie thing was funny though.

Comment

I love the "lol" internet talk Baroni uses. When he retires, we'll best remember him as the guy who got his ass kicked twice by "Woogie."

Comment

Yeah I don't get why he makes fun of and tries to discredit the guy that beat him twice.

Comment

Not too much intelligence displayed by Baroni

Comment

phil's gonna comeback on a rampage. i just hope he finally starts working more on cardio. that seems to be his only major weakness.

Comment

LMAO! I don't like alot of what Baroni says, and I don't think he gives Lindland the respect he deserves, but I like it when fights get personal. I hope this fight happens!

Comment

Every fight with Boroni gets personal. Hes a sensitive guy.

Comment

Phil Baroni is the only person to make a Matt Lindland fight exciting.

If Phil didn't bulk up like he does, he would be a much better fighter

Comment

how many times do you need to imply "Cowering away from me"? In the end his record will reflect his career and not his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X