No announcement yet.

PSA : I've resigned as a staff member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I'd Green you Mak, but I think I did earlier and now Im outta Greenz.

sup Chief...super bowl prediction?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i wonder if the people talkin **** now are only doing so because Bringer aint around

Bringer was a cool dude, even tho he's a Hopkins fan
      That's why I'm doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        sup Chief...super bowl prediction?
        Gotdamn shecats win and embarrass the **** outta Peyton. But hope to hell I'm wrong as **** on a bull and the Broncos beat the holy hell outta them kittehs.
        Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-05-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Good riddance.

Dude was a complete fuckface who banned me for "racism" just because I insinuated that Mexicans were inferior to Caucasians on a genetic level.

Fucking emo cunt.

Comment

• ...Nice to see Rockin' still hasn't let shit go, though. And after, what? 3 years of my absence?

"that shit that make your soul burn slow..."

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Good riddance.

Dude was a complete fuckface who banned me for "racism" just because I insinuated that Mexicans were inferior to Caucasians on a genetic level.

Fucking emo cunt.
              Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              ...Nice to see Rockin' still hasn't let shit go, though. And after, what? 3 years of my absence?

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                I've been alive, my man.

I just haven't had the time nor the patience for this place in a very long time. Last I checked in, it was shit and it it looks like that's still the case so I'll probably be dipping out again.

Hope all is well. You were always my favorite fat Puerto Rican who took oxygen tanks from old ladies when their medicare refused to accept the charges.

Comment

I've been alive, my man.

I just haven't had the time nor the patience for this place in a very long time. Last I checked in, it was shit and it it looks like that's still the case so I'll probably be dipping out again.

Hope all is well. You were always my favorite fat Puerto Rican who took oxygen tanks from old ladies when their medicare refused to accept the charges.
                  awww you always said the nicest things to me

always nice to see you around

Comment

• release all the emails for the fens! the boxing fens!

Comment

I've been alive, my man.

You gotta stick around at least for Khan-Canelo, Bringer.

Comment

Working...
                      X