Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should America stay out of the Ukraine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should America stay out of the Ukraine?

What do people think about America's involvement in the Ukrainian revolution? Is it smart for them to get involved politically?
    Yes
    79.31%
    No
    20.69%

does ukraine have natural oil?

Comment

Originally posted by QUEEN MEAT View Post

I've read that they produce a bit but consume a lot more.

It has a lot of great quality land that would be good for farming but because of high levels of corruption its infrastructure is really underdeveloped. It actually has a similar land mass to France.
      Last edited by MBE; 02-25-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Washington has been supporting the opposition parties for some time now. My answer is yes btw.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Washington has been supporting the opposition parties for some time now. My answer is yes btw.
          I agree with yes. I think its a dumb idea to mess with Russia's backyard.

I'm surprised though. I would have ignorantly assumed a lot of Americans would argue its in best interest to defend democracy?
          Last edited by MBE; 02-26-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

They're supposedly a 'emerging free market'....well they're not emerging far enough. Clearly Govt is the problem. They need smaller, restrained Govt and real Capitalism but they wouldn't know a good thing like that if it bit them in the face.

As shown in that other thread...their ppl are a bunch of morons with incoherent views all over the place. And the Governing reflects the citizenry. Right-wing this and Right-wing that....all but the actual Right/correct Right-Wing. So they can pick their poison whether it be in the form of UN or Russia.

Comment

The US has already decided the next leader. Most of the world is a pawn to the US. Deal with it.

But no, I think we should stay the **** out of everywhere. Cut back on military spending and make US back here in the US priority.

Comment

Why should America get involved with another messed up country? Can't fix the world.

Comment

Originally posted by QUEEN MEAT View Post
                  As opposed to unnatural oil?

Comment

The USA is a rogue, terrorist nation due to the scum who run it. Americans by-and-large are good people, but they're so brain-dead due to TV PROGRAMMING. They care more about the Super Bowl than anything else, especially what their evil government is getting up to.

Comment

Working...
                    X