Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's better. Froch def Bute at home or Ward def Dawson at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's better. Froch def Bute at home or Ward def Dawson at home?

Does Ward's win put him on the same playing field in regards to Froch's quality opposition and quality wins?

I think Dawson has proven himself to be of a better quality than Bute, but Bute had a lot of hype riding on him. Despite the weight situation, I think Dawson won't be as affected as we think and it will come down to skill, will and gameplan in a tricky fight.

Ward easily. Dawson is light years better than Bute

Comment

Bute was unproven in tough fights, and Froch exposed that. Ward beating Dawson at home is better because of the caliber of both fighters. Both have won rough and tough fights.

Comment

Like others said, Dawson has proved himself against better opposition. Bute was untested up until the Froch fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
          Ward easily. Dawson is light years better than Bute
          But this fight isn't at Dawson's natural weight? While Bute and Froch was...

Comment

5th round destruction of Bute in a fight he was a huge underdog in >>>Ward winning a boring, stinking UD over Dawson at a weight he hasn't fought at in 7 years.

Hate to throw triangle theories into the mix but Froch smashed Pascal who in turn holds a win over Dawson he is yet to avenge.

Comment

No matter where the fight is at Ward over Dawson is the better win

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                5th round destruction of Bute in a fight he was a huge underdog in >>>Ward winning a boring, stinking UD over Dawson at a weight he hasn't fought at in 7 years.

Hate to throw triangle theories into the mix but Froch smashed Pascal who in turn holds a win over Dawson he is yet to avenge.
                hate to throw triangle theories but dawson smashed hopkins who in turn smashed pascal. see what i did there?

Comment

Working...
                X