Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Peterson got the potential to be JMM's heir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Peterson got the potential to be JMM's heir?

Gutsy, humble, boxer-puncher that throws combinations and puts exciting fights on the table.

He will beat Khan in May. And then I can see a showdown happening between him and JMM in the Autumn / Winter. JMM's not getting any younger and I couldn't imagine a better, more humble dude taking despatching him from his throne. It would be a great fight as well.

no and he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the great JMM.and what throne are you talking about??JMM was king at 135 not 140

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      no and he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the great JMM.and what throne are you talking about??JMM was king at 135 not 140
      I said does he have potential. As in the same way people say Broner has potential to become the next Floyd Mayweather. Obviously, you can't put them in the same sentence. But does he have potential to be at the same level, yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        I said does he have potential. As in the same way people say Broner has potential to become the next Floyd Mayweather. Obviously, you can't put them in the same sentence. But does he have potential to be at the same level, yes!
        Peterson is already 28 and why are you comparing him and JMM i dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Peterson is already 28 and why are you comparing him and JMM i dont get it
          27. JMM's 38. He has plenty of years to achieve as much as him.

I can just see how they relate.... both humble dudes, that give fans great exciting fights, are boxer punchers, and practice their craft a lot. If Peterson can put Khan away in the rematch, unify at 140 then go on to do good things at 147 he could be this new generations version of JMM.

Comment

Peterson is a solid fighter and i like him but not a chance in hell.

Comment

In before Maniac

Comment

Peterson is good.JMM is a atg

Comment

I think Peterson gives any fighter a tough night. Well except Tim Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                  X