Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your feelings for a boxer ever gone beyond supporting them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have your feelings for a boxer ever gone beyond supporting them?

A lot of people support different fighters, we all have are favourites but has your support ever gone beyond this? Have you dreamed about a close encounter with your favourite boxer? could you build up a love for them? would your love for a boxer go as far to allow you to hang around the bushes outside there house? Do you think about them were ever you go? during work at night in bed? Have you ever thought about there bodys in a sexual way?
    Last edited by Davros?; 06-22-2011, 07:22 AM.

Hmm...is this some form of way of expressing yourself?

Comment

No but I can tell there a handful of people on this forum who have experienced this.

Comment

I look forward to Steelhammers / Tunneys reply.

Comment

Hmmm... boxers? No, but it would be great to meet Miguel Cotto, Erik Morales, Peter Quillin, Oscar de la Hoya, and others. Manny Pacquiao too.

Girl bands. Different story. I have different levels of feelings if I ever meet some of them girls. Pictures - check. Signatures - check. Free giveaways (CD's and posters) - check. Blood sample - check. And kidnapping one of them - in the works.

JOKE, Hope no one arrest me.

Comment

Yes, i've already talked about my feelings for sergio martinez on a number of occasions.

Also wazzaa, even I think he's a creepy little gay wierdo. He's combined racism and gayness in quite a profound way.

Comment

Comment

yeah all the *******s with pac, wazza with amir khan

Comment

The ironic thing is most people here who hate on Mayweather or Pacquiao wouldnt say anything derogatory to them more than saying "What's up champ! Big fan! Can I take a pic with you?"

Comment

Have you been reading Tunney's suicide watch thread by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                    X