Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves to be ranked higher pound for pound JMM or Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM has no P4P win, Nonito has Montiel.

Comment

I agree it isnt close, JMM and others have been doing this for a while and his only loss lately is too Floyd. Donaire is over=rated right now. Donaire isnt even ahead of Bradley. Look at Bradley resume and his clearing of the 140 class. A few others above Donaire are as follows, both Klitscho brothers, Andre Ward, Bute, Hopkins and a few other whom I would give more credit for there accompjshment.

Comment

Career wise, Marquez has the infinitely superior resume. But P4P is more of a what have you done for me lately kind of rating. So I'd reluctantly give it to Donaire. I'd really love an argument for Marquez, though.

Comment

obviously jmm he has a better resume/3 weight division champion/been in a lot more notable fights/wins over Barrera,Katsidis,Diaz,Casamayor,Juarez and recently coming off a tko win over former interim champion michael katsidis along with also on his resume a draw with #1 p4p fighter Manny pacquiao and notable for two major fights with him.....

donaire is doing well in the p4p ranking and is coming of an impressive win over montiel but still has to have more notable victories in upcoming fights to be ranked higher then dinamita...end topic

Comment

Marquez is a ATG. Never puts on a bad show.

Comment

Though I expected a lot of votes for Donaire but in reality JMM wins easy. He is the mocst consistent top preformer of the P4P bunch along side Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
                Marquez is a ATG. Never puts on a bad show.
                Agreed, JMM is under appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X