Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO or Top Rank counter on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Yeah but competing against Floyd is another story, even Dana White knows this.
    Competing with Floyd isn't the problem... Competiting with Floyd AND Canelo is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      it will be very interesting in sept. with pac/marquez and floyd/canelo
      That overly recycled fight couldn't compete, I don't think anyone wants to see it anymore, including the casuals.

Comment

They should do the September fight (JMM-Pacquiao V).

Comment

Bob Arum is a snake, but he's not stupid.

Showtime / GBP will have May 4th secured and set.

HBO will have their dates as well and have big fights on the horizon. I do find it hilarious though that people want to "Cancel their HBO Now". Jesus Christ are you serious??? LOL I thought we only counted sheep when we went to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            We might as well start speculating right now and assume HBO or Top Rank will have a fight for that date. We've seen GBP attempt this in the past with smaller fights when going against Top Rank so what are y'alls thoughts on this?
            That's a good Idea! HBo should televised Arce's last fight for free! Then add a Pinoy Prospect in the undercard. Main event will Rios against Gamboa!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Yeah but competing against Floyd is another story, even Dana White knows this.
              Manny and UFC are two different animals though. Lol@ Dana. He failed twice

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              The moment Martinez stops fighting on HBO, I cancel my subscription.....

Disregard, I need to watch Game of Thrones.
              Lol good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                They should do the September fight (JMM-Pacquiao V).
                If Canelo beats Trout impressively and Floyd beats Ghost then JMM V Pac wont stand a chance.

Comment

hbo/top rank should move ahead with pac/jmm now. like in june or july. they were ready to fight in april. no sense in waiting and competeting with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Bob Arum is a snake, but he's not stupid.

Showtime / GBP will have May 4th secured and set.

HBO will have their dates as well and have big fights on the horizon. I do find it hilarious though that people want to "Cancel their HBO Now". Jesus Christ are you serious??? LOL I thought we only counted sheep when we went to sleep.
                    How about cancel both, Then just watch Floyd 24/7 in CBS for free. Then watch Floyd tune up fight on youtube! Let's give lesson to the network & Floyd, that we are the BOSS.

Comment

that's not a very good business decision

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X