No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas wins a title at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie Vargas wins a title at 154

I think it’s no problem for him based on what I saw last night and what 154 has become.

I don’t know if he’s the best at 154, but I feel like he can definitely beat Jeison Rosario or Patrick Teixeira.

FWIW, I scored the fight 114-113 for Mikey Garcia. I just think that’s enough to outclass the next division.

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    I think it’s no problem for him based on what I saw last night and what 154 has become.

I don’t know if he’s the best at 154, but I feel like he can definitely beat Jeison Rosario or Patrick Teixeira.

FWIW, I scored the fight 114-113 for Mikey Garcia. I just think that’s enough to outclass the next division.
    Hell na. Maybe I haven't taken a real good look at 154 lately but Jessie sucks.

Comment

He's definitely a live opponent against any of the champs at 154. Not saying he'll definitely win a belt in the division but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Comment

Nope.........

Comment

Rosario and Charlo would knock Jesse's block off. He got dropped by Dulorme and almost stopped by a guy pretending to be a welterweight.

Comment

I think he will as well. 154 isn’t that strong

Comment

Rosario would definitely overwhelm him
              And once he hurts him , he won’t hesitate to get him out of there
              There goes his chance with Rosario
              If he does want a belt , he can get the IBO , Formella
              But just don’t see it happening against the other champs of the division

Comment

1 more loss for Jessie and I believe he’s done. He just lost to a guy who has no business even at WW. That’s pretty embarrassing if you think about it. Jessie has no choice but fight at 154. I don’t think he wins a title there though. He can’t hurt Mikey with his pillow fists, he's not hurting bigger guys

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Rosario destroyed Williams because he’s a good fighter. I can see it for myself in his ring intelligence, mechanics and power. Most of the other guys are pretty good, too.

One of the first things I noticed when I signed up here is when an upset occurs, you have a tendency to automatically write off everything and everyone surrounding the upset as garbage. Ya fail to see that sometimes the opposite is true. Every once in a while, a well kept secret is revealed on fight night. Surprises us all, not just you. Get rattled less and accept the newfound talent for what it is. Rosario wrecks Vargas badly.
                  Last edited by TheMyspaceDayz; 03-01-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X