Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you go google "cult" like GRJ might even recommend you do.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      That is just some new age BS.

It's a belief that you get energy from the melanin in your skin, which is directly from the sun. The more melanin you have (darker the complexion) the more energy you produce.

It took 2 second to google that.

You can run with PBC is a cult if it makes you feel better.
      a lot of blacks main reason for living is constantly look for racism and even make it up (only among whites) all the while being black supremacists and no one is allowed to point it out. this is a classic example

Comment

My opinion is this is yet another thread that confirms most posters with the word boxing as part of their screen name are retarded.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-19-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          So that explains the warrior dance of African natives in the intro.
          Melanin power doe.
          UNGOWA!! one thing missing is someone in a pot being cooked

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            My opinion is this is yet another thread that confirms most posters with the word boxing as part of their screen name are retarded.
            The idiot calls himself Boxing "Logic" when he is anything but logical.

Comment

That Would explain Korobov getting screwed every time since he fought on PBC lol. Nah but in all seriousness the LDBC is a cult, PBC is just a promotional boxing program. And Gary Russel seems to be a weirdo and a tad racist. That's all

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                That Would explain Korobov getting screwed every time since he fought on PBC lol. Nah but in all seriousness the LDBC is a cult, PBC is just a promotional boxing program. And Gary Russel seems to be a weirdo and a tad racist. That's all
                a tad?? if a white guy said something similar the world would come to an end

Comment

Interesting. The one that got me was during the Fury-Wilder roundtable face off, Fury implied that Wilder was using the dark arts and voodoo magic etc, and Wilder didn't exactly deny it. It come about because Wilder started talking about "The Bronze Bomber" being like a different spirit inside him, a dark soul who wants to do damage etc, and Fury went off on a religious rant, implying that Wilder was involved in some shady chit. Did make me a little uncomfortable.

I've time stamped this video.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    a lot of blacks main reason for living is constantly look for racism and even make it up (only among whites) all the while being black supremacists and no one is allowed to point it out. this is a classic example
                    I point it out all the time and embarrass them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X