No announcement yet.

Who plays rome total war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who plays rome total war

yep, its an old game 2004 but it has a new mod, the RTR mod and an upcoming expansion Fate of Empires.

I love it i played it everyday i can't even go back to boxing yet coz im stuck with this.

Anyway my favourite in custom battle and lan/online battle are the iberians/spain and armenia.

In single player campaign i always use rome.

get back in the gym or i'll reach through the screen and knock you out of your chair. dedication and hard work.

Comment

Is it like Age of Empires?

Comment

I remember playing Shogun - Total war.. Never got around to play Rome..

Comment

RTW one of the best games evah
          true story

though i stopped playing a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
            RTW one of the best games evah
            true story

though i stopped playing a year ago

did u play online?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
              get back in the gym or i'll reach through the screen and knock you out of your chair. dedication and hard work.
              i start gettin back in shape now i have a bag and skippin ropes doin some shadow box im gonna go back next week.
              Strange though i felt i was quicker now, stronger and faster after i took a month's rest.

Comment

I was beastly in the TotalWar series. But kinda slowed down then stopped because of college and then work. I remember playing Shogun, Medieval, Rome.....all are awesome games.

For those unfamiliar with the TotalWar series its a hybrid between Turn Based Strategy (TBS) and Real Time Strategy (RTS). So you have the resource managing and upgrading aspect but when the battles do come they are EPIC and in real time.

Comment

i lol'd @ shanes face

Comment

No but i have Rise of nations, rise and fall of nations, and age of mythology.
                    I think I may buy this though these are my favorite kinds of games. .

Comment

Working...
                    X