Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a normal convo on skype, with random girl...then she said she did boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
    you do know like 1/2 the "girls" on skype/omegle and crap like that are really 13 year old Indian/Filipino boys right?

Comment

Still waiting for the story of when you couldn't spot the fake a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        This implies a bad experience in the past to me. You can tell us about it, champ...
        ive had numerous fakes try to add me on msn and facebook, i no when to decline i no when to accept. ive been a fake to an old friend, who thought he got in there with a scottish lass hottie, but it was just me and another friend pissing about, was very funny. i aint had no bad experience with a fake not that i no of, i guess i could have and just not known.

Comment

That's a cool story bro a similar thing happened to me not long ago.

[17:08:52] HotSexAnalBaby69: ahah aww sorry bruh
          [17:09:15] HotSexAnalBaby69: i was way fit back when i did boxing
          [17:09:17] HotSexAnalBaby69: but now i'm just
          [17:09:21] HotSexAnalBaby69: bout super obese
          [17:24:27] VeryRichMan: I love boxing. Ever heard of the Legendary Ray Austin?
          [17:24:54] HotSexAnalBaby69: I don't usually watch boxing. I don't watch sports in gen.
          [17:24:59] HotSexAnalBaby69: except badminton i like little asian boys playing with balls and polls
          [17:25:04] HotSexAnalBaby69: occasionally i make an exception
          [17:25:22] HotSexAnalBaby69: only person i've really watched was manny paquio (sp?)
          [17:26:11] VeryRichMan: Are you a bakla by any chance?

Then you know, he left the convo.

Such a cool story huh?

Comment

Working...
          X