Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:wank:.......

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Ok let me ask everyone in the thread a question. If a girl hit you in the face with a plug socket, causing a nasty cut on your eye that needed stitches. How would you react? Because this happened to me and i beat that b1tches ass and i don't regret it one bit.
      Wow.... that's 50-50 right there for me

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        It looks like they are separating. A lot of people will record when they are dividing property before they go through court, because then he or she can't say 'no, I didn't take ...'

She was using words. He was being spiteful over a fuking video game system.

If you are over 18, there is no excuse for that ever. Being petty over toys? Please.

She is tiny, he cracked her in the face and couldn't have possibly cared less that his children saw what he did to their mother.

If any of you guys think that **** doesn't damage a kid. even that young and it doesn't stay with them, I can assure you, it does.

My father use to hit my mother in front of me. As a teenager I use to abuse my girlfriends. It took me many years to unlearn that behavior. My mother left my dad and after he died she got his social security. Ha ha jokes on him now and his retirement checks.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimlock!! View Post
          [/B]
          My father use to hit my mother in front of me. As a teenager I use to abuse my girlfriends. It took me many years to unlearn that behavior. My mother left my dad and after he died she got his social security. Ha ha jokes on him now and his retirement checks.

I wanted to be a social worker, so I did volunteer work for 2 years at a children's mental health facility, seeing little kids who were completely effected by watching abuse on their parent from their other parent, has devastating effects. I also have personal experience with it and it was hard for my children to deal with as well.

The single most important time in a child's life is 0-5 years, they form their morals, personality and it moulds who they will be as adults. Seeing things like that, imprints on their behaviour in so many ways.

Comment

My father beat me and my brothers and sisters. I don't hold it against him, infact it taught me to respect other people and made me a better person. Since the ban on hitting kids the youth crime rate has been rising year on year. I wonder why?

Comment

Never hit a woman... Even if it's self-defense.... The cops won't believe you.

Comment

Only *****s hit women

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  My father beat me and my brothers and sisters. I don't hold it against him, infact it taught me to respect other people and made me a better person. Since the ban on hitting kids the youth crime rate has been rising year on year. I wonder why?
                  You are confusing disciplining a child, with children witnessing their mother get beat up. I don't even know how you can compare it?

I was spanked as a child, I function normally. I don't beat my children but if the swat on the backside is warranted, they will get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X