Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many women do you approach in everyday life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikigai is scared of the man package I can provide, but you seem down for it bro. It doesnt bite just spits venom when you stroke it a bit.

Comment

beyond measure,,, i talk to all kinds of women, most are over 60 years young, and some even have their own teeth.

I sometimes deal with young wimmin, but they have no interest in me..

real talk.. i am a salaried employee, and the wimmin, cute ones are hourly paid employees... if i work over time, i get zero, their union makes us pay then for every minute they are there..

i was told, to ask them to do whatever, 2 hours before 5 pm.. at 5;01 pm they are gone..

i do not have any chance to interact with them..

engineers i work with, well, we do extra work, when the women go home...

writing this.... makes me feel very pathetic.... i am married, and my wife show up at the office from time to time, to make sure, no cute girls are working with me..

my life is pathetic..

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
        Only approach them if they give me that look look. Like most on here say, they get harassed everyday and must be annoying weird .

During Pac - Broner fight at MGM. I got approached by an Dominican fine chick after few stares
        During AJ - Ruiz weekend. I approached fine Puerto Rican dime in Bronx subway Getting out whom we couldn’t stop staring at each other. The boy already knew what time it was.

But most fine women I’ll chat at is at a party or something and not out of the blue out of no where random
        Absolutely the best scenario is in a social setting, the walls are all the way down and they feel like they can go ask someone about you..just make sure she doesn’t go ask another hot one you banged and slid out on. In my heyday I kept really tight friendships with decent and above average looking women, always platonic and kept being refered to as “he’s a nice guy, one of the good ones” she not knowing that she just served up my new fwb victim. You could do that shhh and literally not stop tripping into ***** and run through all of a chicks friends without her being aware or caring that much since you ain’t dogging her.

Comment

Everyday? 40. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
            None. I let them come to me.
            Yeah, how’s that working out for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Everyday? 40. Easily.
              And you get denied by each one because you’re a BUM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Everyday? 40. Easily.
                It would be cool to do that to have that ability ud be free from rejection pain and have unlimited sex.

Im not too far off since im harder now

But to break through to that level would be epic and its realistic now, but also down to me to do it or fail its up to me

Gonna try that in thailand obviously with good protection since its easy mode and no 1 wills ee u again then do it in west after
                Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Women want a relationship, its a shame our instincts dont mix together like with the gays
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Zero. Hot women get harassed all day long I’m sure it’s refreshing that you aren’t contributing to it and stand a better shot should you run into them later and for the insecure hot ones they’ll wonder why you are different and maybe don’t find them attractive.
                    works if u r sciable and an in crowd party guy otherwise ur just nto goingt o meet again, or too far apart, maybe if ur at work it works

Comment

think they guy trhat said wait for a signal from her 1st, that is a smart plan

Comment

Working...
                      X