Official 2021 NFL Playoffs Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm shocked. And drunk.
    Buffalo outplayed and outcoached Dallas. Congrats.

Jason Garrett should be fired first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

• This has been one of the best Thanksgivings ever for me. Had a great dinner and seeing the Cowboys pull a Joshua-like quit job was the icing on the cake, I mean on the pumpkin pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Buffalo outplayed and outcoached Dallas. Congrats.

Jason Garrett should be fired first thing tomorrow morning.
        Apparently Jerry is keeping him for now. I had my doubts he'd get fired because they will still most likely win the division.

Comment

• Giants ****ing suck

8 straight losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            This has been one of the best Thanksgivings ever for me. Had a great dinner and seeing the Cowboys pull a Joshua-like quit job was the icing on the cake, I mean on the pumpkin pie.

Yeah **** the Cowboys.

Comment

• Funny how the Bills got virtually no credit for beating the Cowboys. All the media could talk about is how the Cowboys lost and how they're not playing to their full potential.

I really don't understand this obsession with the Cowboys. They had a short lived dynasty in early 90's and it fell apart as fast as it was built. They have been nowhere close to where they were but yet their fan base and the media can't stop sniffing their asses. Over the past 23 years, they've had 3 playoff wins.

THE 90'S ARE OVER. ACCEPT IT. THEY ARE NO LONGER A DYNASTY AND WON'T BE AGAIN ANYTIME SOON.
              Last edited by Derranged; 12-05-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Looking forward to a crushing defeat tonight for the Cowboys at the hands of the Chi-Town Bears. Mitch Trubitsky will have the best game of his life, Montgomery rushes for 120 yards, Bears defence holds the Cowgirls to a touchdown and a field goal.

Comment

Funny how the Bills got virtually no credit for beating the Cowboys. All the media could talk about is how the Cowboys lost and how they're not playing to their full potential.

I really don't understand this obsession with the Cowboys. They had a short lived dynasty in early 90's and it fell apart as fast as it was built. They have been nowhere close to where they were but yet their fan base and the media can't stop sniffing their asses. Over the past 23 years, they've had 3 playoff wins.

THE 90'S ARE OVER. ACCEPT IT. THEY ARE NO LONGER A DYNASTY AND WON'T BE AGAIN ANYTIME SOON.

The Bills don't draw ratings. That's why.

But they deserve all the credit for beating down Dallas. They beat. them. up.

I wasn't electric but it was a proper beat down.

Comment

Funny how the Bills got virtually no credit for beating the Cowboys. All the media could talk about is how the Cowboys lost and how they're not playing to their full potential.

The Cowboys are like Floyd. People either love them or love to hate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      The Bills don't draw ratings. That's why.

But they deserve all the credit for beating down Dallas. They beat. them. up.

I wasn't electric but it was a proper beat down.
                      I guess I can't blame the media entirely. The Bills have been in mediocrity purgatory for nearly 20 years: 1 playoff appearance, 3 winning seasons, 3 seasons at .500. After going 9-7 in 2004, they didn't have another winning season until 2014. No playoff wins since 1995. No double digit winning seasons since 1999. They haven't been on Sunday Night Football since 2007 after getting demolished by the Patriots 56-10. Between 2000 and 2016, any time they got a whiff of the playoffs they crapped out. They turned a corner in 2014 but getting rid of Doug Marone and picking up Rex Ryan set them back.

BUT.... Dominating the Cowboys on Thanksgiving got them great exposure and their game against the Steelers has been moved to Sunday Night. If they can keep it together and if Allen keeps improving, they might be a superbowl contender in the next couple of years. This year isn't it though. Their offense is new and they lack a big, tall and strong wide receiver who can bully the secondary and reach up to catch high passes. Allen is still rough around the edges. Singletary looks promising but he's underutilized. I don't know if he can carry the ball 25-40 times a game. Frank Gore is too old.
                      Last edited by Derranged; 12-06-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X