Tim Bradley Buries Gervonta Davis Says Davis Fights Uber Drivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Sorry I meant Luke Campbell.
    oh ok....well its obvious that luke is the obvious b-side there.....i mean luke campbell is a nice attraction back in the UK...hes pretty good....but hes not a cornerstone of hearns bigger plan...

haney is part of hearns plan in america....he thinks he has a young floyd over there....maybe not that big...but talent wise....haney is a huge part of hearns american future

its like haymon letting andy ruiz go over to fight on DAZN...but you know he aint letting wilder over there....or tank.....but theyll let guys go on other networks when they arent a true foundational piece

Comment

• Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      Tim Bradley is just a bitter old man trying to ride the coattails of Gervonta Davis. Davis is ten times the fighter Bradley ever was. He even has a better career than Bradley does now LMAO.
      You couldn't pay me enough to watch a whole Bradley fight back in the day. Featherfisted, boring, average fighter.

Pac 1 was a robbery. Bradley is a company bitch now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        oh ok....well its obvious that luke is the obvious b-side there.....i mean luke campbell is a nice attraction back in the UK...hes pretty good....but hes not a cornerstone of hearns bigger plan...

haney is part of hearns plan in america....he thinks he has a young floyd over there....maybe not that big...but talent wise....haney is a huge part of hearns american future

its like haymon letting andy ruiz go over to fight on DAZN...but you know he aint letting wilder over there....or tank.....but theyll let guys go on other networks when they arent a true foundational piece
        Arum let Ramirez fight Hooker on DAZN because he knew that he would be returning with the strap. If you know your guy is going to win, send him over to take the belt and take some new fans

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Robert Easter Jr been in the ring with

Mikey Garcia
          Javier Fortuna
          Richard Commey
          Denis Shafikov
          Rances Barthelemy
          Adrian Granados
          Angenis Mendez
          lol yeah, dude fights nothing but killers yet nobody mention his name or gives him props plus Easter Jr is the only likeable guy and decent guy of that crew, everyone else like Broner and Tank or fools acting crazy and irrational in public for likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Arum let Ramirez fight Hooker on DAZN because he knew that he would be returning with the strap. If you know your guy is going to win, send him over to take the belt and take some new fans
            lot of guys let their guy go over to another network when challenging for a belt....ruiz was able to go over to DAZN too...but he aint about to have wilder go over to DAZN to defend one

ramirez is a good young fighter....but hes not a needle mover...haney is potentially a needle mover for hearn

if tank were out there hollering "gimme loma gimme haney" everyone would be telling us hes just out there using their names and has no intention on fighting them just wants publicity

Comment

lot of guys let their guy go over to another network when challenging for a belt....ruiz was able to go over to DAZN too...but he aint about to have wilder go over to DAZN to defend one

ramirez is a good young fighter....but hes not a needle mover...haney is potentially a needle mover for hearn

if tank were out there hollering "gimme loma gimme haney" everyone would be telling us hes just out there using their names and has no intention on fighting them just wants publicity
              Tank is using Loma's name though. Everyone is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  You couldn't pay me enough to watch a whole Bradley fight back in the day. Featherfisted, boring, average fighter.

Pac 1 was a robbery. Bradley is a company bitch now.
                  The Tank story will be like the Broner one was except chapter 12 in the Broner story will be chapter 3 in the Tank story.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Tank is using Loma's name though. Everyone is.
                    eh not really...i dont see it that way...he came out this week and said the fight would happen...which i believe

but you have to believe too that even arum doesnt really want it until its at its peak...the same way he said about crawford/spence awhile back.....i think in another year or two it will be at its peak....guys usually dont want to do a big cross promotion until the fight is as big as it can be

tank is using lomas name no more than haney is..or teo is....cept teo has the best chance of actually getting the fight

but its strange how loma is talking about moving down now when theres 3 young good looking fighters at 135...and you know the clock is ticking on how long teo can stay there....

Comment

eh not really...i dont see it that way...he came out this week and said the fight would happen...which i believe

but you have to believe too that even arum doesnt really want it until its at its peak...the same way he said about crawford/spence awhile back.....i think in another year or two it will be at its peak....guys usually dont want to do a big cross promotion until the fight is as big as it can be

tank is using lomas name no more than haney is..or teo is....cept teo has the best chance of actually getting the fight

but its strange how loma is talking about moving down now when theres 3 young good looking fighters at 135...and you know the clock is ticking on how long teo can stay there....
                      Teo stopped using Loma's name once it started to work. Now Teo's trying to get out of the Commey fight

Comment

Working...
                      X