Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Buries Gervonta Davis Says Davis Fights Uber Drivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol people actually defending tank-gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      There's a lot that the WBA is SUPPOSED to do. Originally defending the WBA regular 5 times got you promoted to Super. Originally if you had another belt, and unified, you got upgraded to Super. They forgot those two rules.

I know what you're saying, because I expected GGG/Jacobs to get brought up. Problem is, when they made that fight they also said they were getting rid of the regular and were going to have all the regular champs fight the super champs and get rid of the regular belt. They just made a new regular champion, and forgot they said that.

And now they have the WBA Gold...and I still don't know what THAT one does.
      The gold is basically the interim belt; you can't really keep going around calling a belt interim when you've basically turned it into a permanent distinction. Nothing more/less from what I can tell

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        The gold is basically the interim belt; you can't really keep going around calling a belt interim when you've basically turned it into a permanent distinction. Nothing more/less from what I can tell
        does it lead to anything? a shot at the regular title? or it's just a glorified trophy?

Comment

Bradley ended his career with a great pedrigree but at similar points in their careers the best fighter he had faced was Junior Witter. If Tank was on Espn Bradley would be talking about how much trouble Gamboa gave Crawford and how he's still dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            Robert Easter Jr been in the ring with

Mikey Garcia
            Javier Fortuna
            Richard Commey
            Denis Shafikov
            Rances Barthelemy
            Adrian Granados
            Angenis Mendez
            Damn! Now that I think about it... there have been some fights that I strongly feel Easter was gifted some decisions, and the opponents were robbed... BUT I give Easter a lot of respect for his character and not being afraid to get in the ring with anyone they throw in front of him. Win or lose he doesn't have a bad resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
              Bradley ended his career with a great pedrigree but at similar points in their careers the best fighter he had faced was Junior Witter. If Tank was on Espn Bradley would be talking about how much trouble Gamboa gave Crawford and how he's still dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly.
              Of course he would but the fights not on ESPN so he can say the truth about it.

Comment

I kinda like what Davis responded to Bradley with. Pretty funny to be honest, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Of course he would but the fights not on ESPN so he can say the truth about it.
                  That shows a lack of integrity. Maybe Teddy Atlas should spend more time with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

What’s funny about this is that Sosa really did beat Gamboa and he’s hyping Gamboa as something special.

Bradley fought Vázquez, Campbell, Holt, Witter, Peterson all before his “26th fight” all of whom are better than Tank’s “resume” combined.

The kid is a fraud. I don’t think think he’s all that talented hence the matchmaking. He’s a poor man’s Broner at best.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      What’s funny about this is that Sosa really did beat Gamboa and he’s hyping Gamboa as something special.

Bradley fought Vázquez, Campbell, Holt, Witter, Peterson all before his “26th fight” all of whom are better than Tank’s “resume” combined.

The kid is a fraud. I don’t think think he’s all that talented hence the matchmaking. He’s a poor man’s Broner at best.
                      That Gamboa fight really could have been scored for Sosa, that's true. My thing with Tank is I think he's got some talent but he doesn't bother to take risks anymore. He's done nothing to earn the right to talk all that ****.....

Comment

Working...
                      X