Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) Floyd himself changed his mind about giving blood and urine. Floyd said that giving only 1tbsp of blood 10 days before contributed to him requiring to take a couple of banned IV bags!!!

You believe Floyd? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

2) At least we have a video before-hand where Manny said that giving blood affected him. Floyd said it isn't going to make you weak when you give blood .... well here is Floyd's quote:

"Giving blood doesnt make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak" --- Floyd Mayweather

3) Floyd and company(Golden Boy Promotions) knew that all it would take is talk about Manny must be on PEDs to derail the fight.

Remember when you read this, Mosley had admitted to using PEDs yet here is GB team talking like this:

"Golden Boy chief executive Richard Schaefer said he has not responded to that e-mail, but that Mosley will agree to any tests required by the Nevada Athletic Commission."

"Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

"Golden Boy Promotions executive Richard Schaefer said he didn't see the need to involve private lab tests beyond what Nevada does. "

"They're the most advanced boxing commission in the U.S., and we're not going to get caught up in this . . .," Schaefer said.

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/sect...ing/id/3311562

KABOOOOM!!!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Nowhere in here do I see an answer for why PAC needs over 14 days for random testing. How about trying again this time without the deflection, bltch!

Actually I did .... but YOU DEFLECTED ...... AGAIN!!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Golden Boy and company wouldn't have accepted being drug tested more than the commissions and felt that they were being accused of something .... it was an INSULT but then those same people come back and talk differently just a year later! Say it ain't so!!!! lol

You believe Floyd's 10 days and he needs to use banned IV bags ... when until 2015, Floyd, his fans and USADA said that it's only 1 tbsp. of blood and there would not be any effect - more so days later.

AGAIN, now, .... you hypocrite Floyd fans still come back with these questions while now saying 10 days cutoff can affect you because you can become extremely dehydrated but none of you were saying that until 2015 - Back then, if his name wasn't Floyd, YOU Floyd fans would be calling Floyd a CHEAT and a LIAR!!!

So either Floyd was not stating the truth and didn't require no banned IV bags or Manny was right all along!!!!! Which one is it DEFLECTOR???? KABOOOOOM!!!

DEFLECTOR = Travesytny

You believe Floyd? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

Last edited by ADP02; 09-15-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• and down goes Dunn!! he's not getting up jim (roy jones jr voice).

i always knew dunn was a flomo but the post below just further proves it. dude post with his emotions LOL.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I had manny winning but the judges didn't. So in the boks its a loss. Accept it and move on.
      Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
      How ironic, "move on" coming from someone who still uses that controversial decision to mock Pacquiao
      I haven't mocked Manny for that (or Bradley 1) at all because IMO he won. You are confusing me with another Floyd fan.

Now have I mocked Manny for other stuff, absolutely.

Both were taking tests so stop the whining.

You meant to post the agreed to fight Floyd when the payday was the biggest .

No matter what gibberish you post, Manny paid for his decision not to fight Floyd by getting KTFO by JMM.

Karma baby!

When they fought, Manny looked pathetic and is now waiting to rematch a school teacher.

KARMA!!!!
      Not exactly true. Manny made the decision not to fight. The price was making himself look guilty of PED use. He refused the 40 mil, no PPV offer, the price was getting KTFO by JMM. He fought Floyd and coasted to a UD loss, the price was an ESPN fight against a school teacher.

Karma!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        Yeah, he got knocked out in order to get the floyd fight and made over $100 mil hahaha. Not a bad trade if you asks me. Pac been knocked out before it aint his first rodeo lol.
        So he got ktfo on purpose? Ok, got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          We're not talking complete package here. Talking about the execution. Inb4 "Marquez doe" already unveiled your gameplan serious answers please.
          YES. Especially of course in his younger days and at his peak. 32 plus years old, he started to decline and everybody does.
          His style is a young man's game and i dont get why everyone's hard on him at the latter part of his career when im just surprised he lasted this long with all the wars that he had.

To me he was past it since the bradley I. But just hungry enough to compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            YES. Especially of course in his younger days and at his peak. 32 plus years old, he started to decline and everybody does.
            His style is a young man's game and i dont get why everyone's hard on him at the latter part of his career when im just surprised he lasted this long with all the wars that he had.

To me he was past it since the bradley I. But just hungry enough to compete.
            real recognized real!

Comment

and down goes Dunn!! he's not getting up jim (roy jones jr voice).

i always knew dunn was a flomo but the post below just further proves it. dude post with his emotions LOL.
              You cant reason with an entitled black guy, he is always the victim and always right, dunn is mentally ill, he doesnt see how hypocritical and contradictory he is, he alwyas gives the black man the benefit of doubt even though its likely he is guilty, yet will slam pacquiaoa nd non blacks for hearsay and bias suspicion efen if you disprove him, he also repeats the scared of needles comment even after alex ariza debunked it saying manny never said that it was bob arum, i said it before two people didnt want the pac floyd fight, it was mayweather and arum, floyd was forced to fight manny, floyd was never eager, but he was eager to fight conor with the quickness, because he told max kellerman when asked why not fight ahealthy pacman ina rematch why mcgregor, floyd say its about fighting smarter not harder. dunn and the pro blacks will say you guys misinterpret floyd.

Comment

• dunn don't mind looking shameless and pathetic, as long as manny refused to take a test...lol

Comment

• Its crazy how dunn only puts the blame on pac but not floyd.

Its really this simple, if floyd didnt ask for random blood test (he never ask for any other fighters prior to manny) then the fight would have been made from the start.

Sr. said manny can be on the peds and it still wouldnt help him beat floyd but when it came time to make the fight all of a sudden sr. will advise floyd not to take the fight if manny doesnt get tested.

So you see who really wanted the fight and who didnt. They knew manny would make a big deal about it because when he lost to morales he mention the blood testing that made him weak.

Comment

• Floyd only wanted the fight when he saw pacquiao couldn't KO the algieris of the world anymore.

Comment

Its crazy how dunn only puts the blame on pac but not floyd.

Its really this simple, if floyd didnt ask for random blood test (he never ask for any other fighters prior to manny) then the fight would have been made from the start.

Sr. said manny can be on the peds and it still wouldnt help him beat floyd but when it came time to make the fight all of a sudden sr. will advise floyd not to take the fight if manny doesnt get tested.

So you see who really wanted the fight and who didnt. They knew manny would make a big deal about it because when he lost to morales he mention the blood testing that made him weak.
                      any logical thinking person who mildly followed boxing saw how everything unfolded...., but you know dunn and the floydboys live in floydboy illogical fanboy land...where common sense gets thrown out the window..

Comment

Working...
                      X