Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather correct that Ward lost to Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Ward won that fight... but I do think JLC beat Mayweather in their first fight.

Comment

ward think JLC beat him.

Comment

Ward did good considering the circumstances -- he is smaller, less powerful, and not in his prime.

Also, he came back from a bone-shattering knockdown from a monstrous right.

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
          Kovalev did better than expected and Ward did worse than expected. I scored the fight three times and every time I had the same problems scoring the same rounds. I looked for different things each time and with some rounds, I went back and forth. It was touch and go with that fight, and it was easy to miss the effect of Ward's body work with Kovalev head hunting exclusively. Floyd has been wrong before like when he called out Dawson to take over as a major force, and Ward knocked him out. He is also wrong about Hunter.
          Floyd called Dawson out because he and his family, and close friends/associates had interests in Dawson.

Him promoting Dawson was only for benefit.

Floyd has no interest in this - no horse in this race.

Comment

hmm floyd is a liar and i thought kovalev won easily but now i think ward might have been too slick for him with his vivious low blow attack

Comment

Floyd was right, Kovalev deserved to win.

Comment

Working...
              X