Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone see Guerrerro beating Mayweather on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto beat him but got robbed

I can see that happening again with the ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Cotto beat him but got robbed

I can see that happening again with the ghost
      Your an idiot that couldnt score in a whorehouse .

Comment

Its hard for a lot of people to imagine Floyd losing because he's been so dominate, but he is getting old and this just might be the fight he finally loses.

Comment

Can anyone see Guerrerro beating Mayweather on May 4th?

deffinetly not me.

Comment

When Mayweather fights somebody that's young and fast like broner and he can't keep up... Then you know somethin is goin on with him... but weak ass Guerrero?? WTF is he possibly gonna do that was different from anyone else...
            Last edited by MyUsername; 04-20-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Looked bad wtf , you fellas dont have a clue what your looking at , if the Cotto version of Floyd turns up he will stop Guerrero , Cotto was a very strong fighter at 154 , its not Floyds division he gives a lot of natural size away at 154 , Floyd is definitely aging but this aint at 154 and this aint Cotto .

Robert will try and smother Floyd he will try his hardest to not give Floyd any punching room , its going to be messy for the first half , similar to the bum rushing of Hatton .
              does your user title say SuxFloydC@cKDaiLY lmfao....well at least you are honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Your an idiot that couldnt score in a whorehouse .
                with a user title like yours apparently neither can you! :AOR:

Comment

i think guererro is gonna get hatton'd

Comment

Honestly wouldn't be surprised. I'm expecting a close UD for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                      does your user title say SuxFloydC@cKDaiLY lmfao....well at least you are honest.
                      Yeah its pretty screwed in here when people can alter your account but you cant change it back , just go into plaza main menu and do what you want to somebodys account but you cant change your own , now thats whacko .

I guess little kids like this kinda stuff , I dont give a fck lol

Comment

Working...
                      X