No announcement yet.

Tarver: "It's an honest mistake, a false positive!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    lance is so obviously a cheater, its not even funny. i dunno how ppl still defend him. sure hes the most tested athlete alive, he just didn't get caught. either way, he knew the risks, he made his money already and so now USADA wants to investigate him, u think he cares? of course not. but please, lets not act like he hasnt cheated. there have been numerous ppl who've witnessed him cheat. and his excuse??? they are jealous. lol. rite lance.
    I never said he wasn't a cheater, but with no evidence, what case do they have against him.

I'm still waiting for the guy who saw Pacquiao take steroids, that was a great story too. When you see him, let us know.

Show me something, i'm tired of hear say, give me some hard evidence that Lance is a cheater, if they can't prove to us that he's a cheater, let it go.

Comment

lance is so obviously a cheater, its not even funny. i dunno how ppl still defend him. sure hes the most tested athlete alive, he just didn't get caught. either way, he knew the risks, he made his money already and so now USADA wants to investigate him, u think he cares? of course not. but please, lets not act like he hasnt cheated. there have been numerous ppl who've witnessed him cheat. and his excuse??? they are jealous. lol. rite lance.
      I agree with you. After he had the cancer he was given special permission to use a certain amount of steriods. I am not sure of the details. I know he never won the tour until after his cancer when he was well into his thirties. Then he won the tour year after year. Bike racers peak in their mid twenties just like boxers. If he was winning on natural ability alone why didn't he win the tour when he competed in it in his twenties? He strikes me as a real glory hog who would do anything to win that tour again and again. None of this is proof that he cheated. It is enough for me to believe he probably cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        After he had the cancer he was given special permission to use a certain amount of steriods. I am not sure of the details.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          The USADA officially charged Armstrong with the consumption of illicit performance drugs, based on BLOOD SAMPLES from 2009 and 2010 and testimonies from other cyclists. He DENIES the charges and will face trail at a later date. According to you blood tests are never wrong and you are not naive enough to believe an athlete's denial or excuses. This is the USADA that Mayweather swears by. I hope that is enough detail for you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The USADA officially charged Armstrong with the consumption of illicit performance drugs, based on BLOOD SAMPLES from 2009 and 2010 and testimonies from other cyclists. He DENIES the charges and will face trail at a later date. According to you blood tests are never wrong and you are not naive enough to believe an athlete's denial or excuses. This is the USADA that Mayweather swears by. I hope that is enough detail for you.
            We'll see what the evidence finds, until then all you are doing is going on pure speculation. Armstrong has been tested more than any other athlete I can think of and every single time he came up clean. That to me indicates one of either two things.

1.) He's either the smartest athlete in the history of planet Earth, who is smarter than doctors and testing officials because he was able to cover up his 'roid use for as long as he did.

OR

2.) He was clean.

My very logical brain tells me until proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the latter.

As for the rest of your comments, heresay testimony from other athletes doesn't mean anything in a court of law, and WTF does Floyd Mayweather have to do with this conversation? Furthermore where can I find proof he was allowed to take steroids after his battle with cancer? You claim it happened, I'd like proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Notice how whenever these guys get caught its always something or someones elses fault. Man up and just admit you ****ing cheated.
              It's always the way. Nobody accepts responsibility for anything ever. It's always an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                I believe him 100%.

Antonio Tarver is a smart guy. There is no way he would knowingly take steroids knowing he has to pee in a cup right afterwards.

There is no logic in it-- no benefit in it-- therefore Antonio Tarver would not do it.

All these people smearing him are uneducated moronic sheep.
                Actually you are the ignorant moron. You are posting in all these drug threads that these guys wouldn't use knowing they have to test. You're wrong. You obviously never heard of masking agents or just plain beating a test. There are many ways and people do it constantly every day. Especially a urine test. **** you're average junkie on the street knows 10 ways. You are an ignorant moron in a bubble.

Comment

idc if he never boxes again, but him testing positive should not interfere with his announcing/commentating career. hes really too good, one of the better color commentators out there, i think hes much better than manny steward.
                  I agree, Tarver has a real solid career as a commentator

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Believes tarver being innocent despite testing positive, swears up and down Sergio is on steroids with no proof whatsoever
                    Perfect example of what a complete and utter moron that guy is. What a loser.....

Comment

[QUOTE=boliodogs;12272328]
                      Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Lamont Peterson claimed a false positive on his test too, and we all saw what happened there. The bottom line is that I'm nowhere near naive enough to believe that a professional athlete didn't know what he was putting into his body at any point in his career. I don't buy any of these excuses, not false positives, not twins that died in utero, not ripped fuel - none of it.

I did not say they should not be punished or that I believed them. I said double check the test first. It's easy to do and does not take long. Any time humans are involved mistakes can be made. Doctors cut the wrong arm or leg of people by mistake all the time. I would sure hate to be on trial for a crime I did not do and have 12 guys like you on the jury. Tool.
                      they do double check. thats the b sample

Comment

Working...
                      X