OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antagonist

Victim

These people really think it's their inalienable right to be on social media

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      As promised, Trump slashes aid to Central America over migrants

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Monday cut hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, after Trump blasted the three countries because thousands of their citizens had sought asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico.

The plan will likely encounter stiff opposition in Congress.

Lawmakers, including some of Trump's fellow Republicans as well as Democrats, have chafed against the president's repeated decisions to disregard spending bills passed by Congress, some of which he has signed into law himself.

Lawmakers who opposed the plan said it was cruel to cut off aid to countries grappling with hunger and crime and that the move would be counterproductive because it would more likely increase the number of migrants than decrease it.

Congressional aides said the administration told them it would reallocate $370 million in aid to Central America that lawmakers had approved for fiscal 2018, and suspend an additional $180 million Congress had approved for fiscal 2017.

All of the money for those years has not yet been spent.

The administration said in March it would cut aid to the three countries after Trump expressed unhappiness with the their immigration policies.

No funds will be provided until the administration is satisfied the countries are reducing the number of migrants reaching the U.S. border, State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told reporters.

Source, full story:
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-withhol...180137962.html
      meh

Pocket change

Meaningless

I thought it was Democrats who do all the fluff and meaningless shows and empty statements

But whatever

Guess it plays for a certain demographic

Guess that wall isnt getting built

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Oh the irony.

One pos racist attacking another pos racist.

It's just too bad the staff here lets you spew your vile racism all over the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          meh

Pocket change

Meaningless

I thought it was Democrats who do all the fluff and meaningless shows and empty statements

But whatever

Guess it plays for a certain demographic

Guess that wall isnt getting built
          The cuts gotta start somewhere.

As for the wall, unfortunately Trump needs Congress for that.

And when the House is doing nothing but playing party politics, nothing else is getting done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Antagonist

Victim

Yes it is her right to express her opinion. Did she promote violence? No. She just stated her dislike. That is her right. Did she incite violence? No she did not.

Remember all those people promoting threats and violence to the MAGA hat wearing Covington student? Those people should be denied social media access.

I don’t remember you speaking out against THOSE people, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Go! Team! Go!

Superfans never attack fellow superfans.

Comment

• https://apple.news/ASvAxtT__Tr-_9SNS66E0og

Trumps tax plan made people less charitable say non profits. Gee I wonder why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  https://apple.news/ASvAxtT__Tr-_9SNS66E0og

Trumps tax plan made people less charitable say non profits. Gee I wonder why.
                  Lol I'm so sick of hearing about how these tax cuts hurt people.

Last year my tax guy I've used for years told us to get ready to pay this year because of trump's tax plan.
                  Last year we got 1k back. This year we made more money and the wife got more on her check every week because of the cut.
                  So we did our taxes last week and surprise surprise, He called and said you're getting 1300.00 back. I told him I thought you said we would have to pay this year. He laughed and said he was wrong but we're getting more back so we should be happy.

I'm not playing politics with my tax guy. He's been doing our taxes for years. This will be the last year we use him.

Yeah its only 300.00 plus the 95.00 a month extra on her check each month. But it's better than what we were told we would have to pay.

My sister hates trump and has three kids. She wont tell me how much she got back lol. I asked my nephew and he said they got a lot more back due to the child credit. But she wouldn't tell him anything else because she knows he talks to me.

I so hope the dems take this cut away.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Yes it is her right to express her opinion. Did she promote violence? No. She just stated her dislike. That is her right. Did she incite violence? No she did not.

Remember all those people promoting threats and violence to the MAGA hat wearing Covington student? Those people should be denied social media access.

And Twitter has a right to lock her account. Right?

Comment

Working...
                      X