• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place used to be a fortress...

Now look at it...

look at what?

Comment

I think he means the Limey lounge used to be a fortress that kept out all the Fat Yanks but now even I can post here. The walls have been broken down and this place will soon be pillaged for food and gold.

On second thought..... you can keep the gold, I just want the food and beer.

Comment

If Danny WIlliams posted on this site, nobody would even consider posting without his permission.

Nuff said.

Comment

The Hoff left and part of me left with him. This is a post-corporeal, formless Laddie you see post before you.

I drift between the voids..... only when membranes interlope through the pull of dark matter, does light seep through into other dimensions and my posts become visible.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            The Hoff left and part of me left with him. This is a post-corporeal, formless Laddie you see post before you.

I drift between the voids..... only when membranes interlope through the pull of dark matter, does light seep through into other dimensions and my posts become visible.
            But he'll be back right? He has to be Alan damn it!

Comment

That's for the Lord Alan to decide.

ALAN AKBAR!

Comment

Alan Akbar!

I'm dedicating all me Stella to the Lord of the water feature.

Comment

kick all them dumb yanks out!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    kick all them dumb yanks out!
                    Try it Marshmallow Man and I will be roasting you on a campfire. You weigh less than an average yank like me so it won't be much of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X