No announcement yet.

Love Handles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Handles

How the **** do you get rid of them? I've been cutting weight, getting in much better shape, but I don't think I've lost 1 oz. of my love handles. I'm 5'11" and right around 200 lbs., I'm pretty muscular but cannot get rid of them bastards. Any advice?

Man I hope you find out....I am 145 right now and muscular and I got those damn things too.I do 100 sit ups a night and my diet is fairly good but I got that little pocket of fat.

Comment

you gotta do oblique workouts.

when you do situps touch your elbow to the opposite knee.

get a broom stick run it across your shoulders and twist at a steady pace (do not exceeed your range of flexability)

also get a dumbell put a bit of weight on it (whatever your comfy with) lay that are straight down by your side and bent to your side (lowering the weight) then straighten out. do this to each side about 3 sets of 20 on each side with 20lbs.

Comment

Working one part of your body won't work. You lose weight evenly all over. You just got to lose that extra weight.

Comment

Originally posted by gman
          Working one part of your body won't work. You lose weight evenly all over. You just got to lose that extra weight.
          Yeah I know what you're saying but this is the only spot left that I have any fat on.

Comment

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
            you gotta do oblique workouts.

when you do situps touch your elbow to the opposite knee.

get a broom stick run it across your shoulders and twist at a steady pace (do not exceeed your range of flexability)

also get a dumbell put a bit of weight on it (whatever your comfy with) lay that are straight down by your side and bent to your side (lowering the weight) then straighten out. do this to each side about 3 sets of 20 on each side with 20lbs.
            Thanks I'll try that

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
              Yeah I know what you're saying but this is the only spot left that I have any fat on.
              It's the same thing for me, I'm developing a six pack, but cannot get rid of the damn fat on the side.

Comment

side bends and what vulgar said will be good.

Comment

I'm at 190lbs. 5'10" pretty muscular and I have those damn love handles too. I'll try those things and work the fat away

Comment

hey, come now...love handles have a use, hence the name

Comment

Working...
                    X