Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we be expecting a Mayweather announcement today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we be expecting a Mayweather announcement today?

I think i remember seeing a post saying Floyd was rumored to be announcing his opponent at the super bowl, is this to be expected?

Im from the UK and not really familiar with advertising at the event, but is it common for major sporting events to be announced at the Super Bowl?

I guess its a good way to make millions of Americans aware of his fight, or it might just be wishful thinking.

NO,

he so scared of everyone, he wont annouce anything. but he getting ready and whoever he hears about who hasnt started training camp yet thats who he is gonna pick

Comment

I cant wait....I need new material! :AOR:

Comment

He'll make an announcement a week or two after the Alexander-Brook fight.

Comment

i'm bored of the 'suspense'.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            He'll make an announcement a week or two after the Alexander-Brook fight.
            and hell pick the loser and say how he really is undefeated lol.

Comment

He better announce someone soon. I'm tired of this waiting ****.

Comment

I saw an interview with him a while back and he said it takes months to build a fight and his may date is getting closer and closer, surely it has to be tonight at the biggest event in the American sporting calender.

Comment

I am just a boxing fan and I don't care about football but I was expecting Mayweather to announce that he would be fighting Guerrero during the superbowl. Of course there is the unlikely possibility that he will announce he is fighting someone other than Guerrero. I keep checking boxing scene top headlines to see if Mayweather has announced his next fight but so far nothing. I am anxious to know who he is fighting and even more anxious to know who Canelo will be fighting and if Canelo will fight on the same day on the same show.

Comment

Personally I dont care who Floyd fights as long as he fights. But I hope its Marquez just because I wanna see the reaction on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X