Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes this may not be the end of Manny and that is fine, but it needs to be the end of Roach. How many more of his fighters need to be KOed or brutalized before he realizes he needs to stop training? Was Manny being knocked cold not enough to let him know this? Face it Roach, you have great talented fighters who are offensive machines but you just don't have a clue about teaching defense, all your fighters come in wide open banging away and get clipped or soundly beaten. Now it has even happened to the great Manny Pacquiao so hang it up Roach. Manny would be better served to end his career with a different trainer because mark my word, now that he was stopped cold, it is only going to go downhill even more now. Putting Manny in with a bulldozer like Rios is a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      How can you flomos not see that you're every bit as bad as the pactards?
      This is what I posted on another thread. Floyd fanatics like him are just as bad as some of the "Pac tards". They are the same thing just for different fighters.

Comment

• A Classic Train Wreck; Two Concussions, Two Legends

Mayweather made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years because they were too dangerous in their prime. Floyd Junior made Pacquiao wait more than 4 years for being too dangerous. That's the difference between Legends such as JMM & Pacquiao, along with Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Hearns, Arguello, Chavez Sr, Dela Hoya, Mosley, Cotto, and unlike Mayweather with his hand picked, strategic & manufactured "0". No way would Junior take risks just as these Legends all have.

Comment

• Funny how you think you know more than a Freddie Roach! You're an idiot.

Comment

• freddy roach is such a scum bag,on the last 24/7 he said that if pacquiao lost he would advice him to retire now he is saying that he should continue boxing.i think that he should retire from training wen everyone around him keeps getting knocked out

Comment

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Mayweather made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years because they were too dangerous in their prime. Floyd Junior made Pacquiao wait more than 4 years for being too dangerous. That's the difference between Legends such as JMM & Pacquiao, along with Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Hearns, Arguello, Chavez Sr, Dela Hoya, Mosley, Cotto, and unlike Mayweather with his hand picked, strategic & manufactured "0". No way would Junior take risks just as these Legends all have.
              Amen.

Its the reason why Floyd will never be in those fighters company, in my book and many other fans. Too inactive and too unwilling to take risks. Missed or ducked way too many great fighters in their prime from his era.

Comment

• Roach seems to contradict himself a lot. He said in the build-up that if Manny lost he'll personally tell him to call it a day where in actual fact he's doing the exact opposite.

If Manny wants to fight on it's his decision, he's a grown man he can do what he wants but I feel it's only going to go downhill from here. That was a brutal KO.

Comment

• Freddie Roach is the Mike D'antoni of boxing, all offense.

Comment

• I'll bet someone is going to advise Pacquiao to follow what Amir Khan did and dump Freddie Roach after this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                      No. They were both doing serious damage but it was Juan who was tagging Pac with noticeable hard counters and body blows. Pac turned the tide with the busted nose and mouth in the fifth but Juan had him weighed, measured, and fnally bested.
                      No. Juan did good early on, but Pac's headmovement, and speed was just too much! Juan started getting discouraged, and I thought Pac was finna stop him! Then that punch came in and the power was unreal.

Comment

Working...
                      X